Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

DD, they can't afford me. That's a good thought haha. Anyway, I am quite calm though confused about what to do next.

Retail therapy would help but that would be foolish considering how much I spent last week. :D Would love to meet(no excuse needed for that).

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^Forget them, they are getting married or something I will join you. My contract ends in Jan as well.

Ms DD that is going to be one depressed gathering
:D

Ma adaa oday ii soo heshay bal? Goa sounds delightful. Better save up first though.

Why would the gathering be depressing? It is excuse to blow my diet..I cant pass that up.

^aww. I was sleepless and appetiteless on holiday; last night I dreamed of snakes. Ugh. Looks like something broke the news to my subconscious before I did. I knew there was something going wrong but didn't know just what!

Ibtisam   

^^Now I want some. redface.gif

Sheh I have just the thing to make you forget and let off steam.

P.s. Did you get my txt regarding ur surname and book details?

P.s.s. Ms DD invite her to Wed, it will be party :D Lol we'll leave you and Mr. Business man and have a girly jinn convo dinner by the corner :D

Paragon   

Talking of dreaming, I saw the Mumbai bombing within a spate of horific nightmares 3 nights before it happend; but one thing though - it wasn't really Mumbai that I thought it'll turn out to be - I thought Vegas was the more likely place.

Somehow i have to mount a SatNav on my dreams/nightmares scape - shiishkaa ka lunsan :( .

nope didn't get a text from you, Ibts, just a missed call. PM me. What's going to take my mind off it? Wednesday sounds interesting. Lol at jinn convo- isn't that like 4 meet-ups ago?? smile.gif

Cirdey, you're a freak. I dreamed some freaky ish befpre 9/11 too.

NGONGE   

Ibtisam,

It does not make much sense to me but maybe it would for you:

'Ebb and flow (of the sea) – though here it is presumably someone's nickname – shokovan (which probably means shukran – thank you) from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work.'

Ibtisam   

^^^Thanks, I just got a huge bunch of flowers with a card inside, with just that and no name. :confused:

Sheh: Yes, but It is still running through my mind redface.gif:( Now I looking around.

I'll send you PM 2morrow, just keep friday and wed free. I will give you some forms on friday I'A.

Paragon   

Sheh,

I am? I don't know; perhaps I am not the innocent kid that had HD dreams in his formal years. Lately, there's another tashwiish in them - but surely enough I had the same kind of vision over the earthquake in Pakistan. Actually I was in it to the point when my friend pushed through my door, he found me sitting on the bed eyes wide open. He freaked and ran the hell out of my room smile.gif .

Anyway, i've had another one last night - I hope the last of many, in which I saw one of my friend's business. This time it was a happier image..I could make out prize lists, a slight glitzier or bigger venue ...other details still coming. I just hope he missing details are all positive.

PS: You know Im just feeling like unloading maanta :D . Feels good, innit? ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Don't say that, I don't want the guy to have a public breakdown! Say Waar amus, man up and stand tall and strong. don't be a niic, maarjo man :D:D lol

yeah it is for cirka ka so daac :D

NGONGE   

Ibti,

Who did you help? And was there someone comparing you to the sea when you were helping them? ;)

Are you taking those flowers home? icon_razz.gif