Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

LooooL, chicken!

You should invest in an egging machine, paint your face and scream all the while to scare your opponents. No one woule egg you next year. Besides, sounds kind of fun.

Roobleh, wouldnt you find the constant interruption of your horror movies annoying?

ElPunto   

^And that is better for my dignity than getting egged? Surely you jest.

Roobleh - we're a fundamentalist ruled household - the head honchos have long ago determined not to participate in a pagan inspired ritual. And since they're not cleaning up the eggy mess - works out good for them.

^Oops. I wasn't egged...my house was. But I knew the clean-up awaiting me and I sort of lost it smile.gif I'm far from being a domestic anything.

Cara.   

LOL. Now I'm nervous. I won't be home until after most kids' curfew. All this talk of egging is making me wonder what I'll arrive home to.

Chimera   

Hello Trolls, happy halloween

In Holland they have something similar to Halloween called Elf November(11 nov.) I remember when we were young me and my sister would go out at 6:30 in the evening and knock on every door in the neighbourhood singing:

elf november is de dag dat mijn lichtje, dat mijn lichtje elf november is de dag dat mijn lichtje branden mag.

eventually we were loaded with candy and i wanted to call it a day, but was forced to continue into a different neighbourhood, in one of the allyway's(very dark) to that neighbourhood we encountered a large stray dog called a Great dane, man those things are huge and we ofcourse froze and didn't move a muscle, alxamdulilah the giant thing simply passed us by

but then when the dog was at a considerable distance my sister suddenly began to run(not slowly walk away no RUN) and the thing turned around and headed for me, i swear to god i thought my heart fell out of my chest, i ran into someone else's garden and hid behind the bushes

I lost the dog but i also lost all of my candy, reason why my sister woke up next morning with 60% of her stash of candy missing :D

^ You tell the cutest stories, Adam. :D

Hey NG, was that you in the customised khamiis 'ghost' outfit roaming about?

Originally posted by Cara:

They don't have to leave empty-handed Val. You can scrounge up something, maybe breath mints or antacid tablets, throw in the occasional bit of uunsi too. Anything to avoid having your home toilet-papered or egged.

They are not that bad over here, at least the young ones aren't. There's been no egging, as far as I can remember. I gave away crisps last year but only the first few ones got any. And then mum got the bright idea of making pancakes for them...like what 6-year-olds want pancake on Halloween?

I bought a tin of Celebrations earlier but we've only had a couple of visitors so far. The sweets won't be going to waste, though, as my little cousin and I are doing our bit!

I got a box of celebrations on my way and I was going to give that away, but it looks like we have already had all the visitors we're going to get, and my mother gave away the Ferrero Rocher I got for my birthday - both boxes are empty! :(

What do kids know about luxury chocolate redface.gif

chubacka   

^ haha ur mum was being nice.

Last time we had some was years ago, security improved since then, now they cnt get passed the two security doors into the building!

I remember hooyo starring at them saying "waxay raabaan?"

Chimera   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ You tell the cutest stories, Adam.
:D

Actually this was a traumatic experience for me, i don't know if you've ever seen a Great Dane in real life? but with my tiny height(at that time) and his gigantic stature, he might aswell have been a AFRICAN LION :D

Originally posted by chubacka:

I remember hooyo starring at them saying "waxay raabaan?"

Lmao :D