Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Liverpool won on Sunday. The new spanish winger gave the team the blance it lacked for years. Babel was good as a front man (may he never play on the wing again) and the defence were as good as they always were. But, honestly (and I dare Norf to argue), Liverpool were not that pleasing on the eye. It was a very dull game. Still, top of the league, our kid. :D

-Lily-   

This morning I saw a guy on the tube, he was silently crying and trying not to cry, he looked really grief stricken. I wanted to hug him but didn’t know how he would react if I asked if he was OK. What a sad world we live in when you have to think twice before asking someone if they are OK .

nuune   

Lily, you could have just said hi to him, and he would have replied with iihii, and then continue askin him if he is okey, then and then etc.

Ngonge, Lpool will win tonight, end of story, I didn't like their display against Chelsea though, it wasn't the best of football.

oh my god lily I just had the same thing happen...I was coming back from lunch couple of days ago, and there was this girl, sitting on a chair, bawling eyes out and she was like crying loudly...And I so wanted to stop by and say are you okay and see if there is something I can do...But Alas I hesitated and felt bad afterward for it :(:(

nuune   

Dibiqallooc-Sister, you and Lily are qalbul dhagaxyaal, qalbiga in la idin ka jajabiyo waaye :D

naxariis dhan idin kuma jirto, Lily you ain't in my book of a lady full of naxariis, indhahaaga aa been ii sheegay :D

-Lily-   

LooL Nuune, he had tattoos all over his neck and I didn’t want him to snap at me…I also didn’t want him to feel embarrassed in front of everyone. So I just left it. I had fight an overwhelming urge to hug him though and stroke his head.

Leave my eyes alone icon_razz.gif

SS, sometimes it’s difficult to act and then easy to feel bad after.

Edit: Thank you Che, how's it going?

NGONGE   

I plan to stalk Lily and wait for her at some street corner every single day. One day, when there is nobody about and I see her walking towards me, I am going to rip my shirt, pull my hair out and weep aloud like an every day Muqtada al Sader follower on the eve of Karbala! Do you think she'll consider hugging me too? :D

-Lily-   

^^LoL, not a chance. You should have seen this guy's face, I'm sure even you would have hugged him. Oh well, I hope he's OK now.

p.s. where have you been these days? Did you get promoted?

NGONGE   

^^Some buffoon at our Head Office arranged for three auditors to come and see us this week without telling any of them about the others. A fourth came yesterday! :D

I have been dancing around and trying to get myself and my boss out of some self inflicted tight spots (his, not mine). Only one auditor remains now and I filled his desk with so much paperwork I doubt he will want to speak to me ever again. :D:D

Abtigiis   

Ngonge and Che, please avoid the politics section. You sound gentlemen, until you cross the fence to that section. Meeshinan iskaga asturaada. Likewise, I better stay there, cause I suffer from similar affliction when I come to the General section.