Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

AAliyah4kow6 :D - that autism thread and your accusation of egocentrism put me off telling tales for today.

Cirdey aka paragon :D - godin iyo hangool labadaba waa sitaa - waxaan la'ahay miid aan 7 ilma adeer ah ku dhufto icon_razz.gif adiguu mid may haysaa??

Aaliyyah   

sunny? I wish.....subhanalah I hate winter. We don't have snow yet bt it's soo cold outside, you gota wear ur jacket..

But, my day was alright...I had an assignment to work on. And, now that am done. am just trying to catch w/ my readings..Other than my studies and the weather lol I have nothing to complain abt alhmadulilaah... smile.gif

oh too bad sayid, as strange as your stories come i do enjoy them. Next time I suppose when you're in the mood to write one inshallah ;)

wa salaam

Paragon   

Aaliyah, it's good to hear you are faring well dear. Now that you are done studying for the day and need some entertaining reads, I believe Sayidka should be a gent enough about it smile.gif . If he doesn't do that I'll be obliged to jump to the Jaandheer :D .

Sayid, adiga ninyahow deelqaafka jooji, waa maxay 'Shilinta' aad iigu yeereeyso. The name is Paragon smile.gif . Anyway, kuuma hayo tu aad dhangadeyso...illeen nin gacan fudud ayaad tahaye :D . I don't want to collect mag ama diyo on your behalf wiilyahow lol.

Aaliyyah   

Sayid that's right. I was talking abt A & T. You guys have the same writing pattern...

cirdey i don't mind any of you can entertain me... smile.gif

Cirdey - War Xal qaado - before you break my kaftan over my head - now go an find my mid an 7ba ilma adeer ah ku dhufto.

Caaaliyah -writing pattern??? how does that go then?? and whilst you are at it - why don't you entertain us??

Aaliyyah   

lol am not even sure waxaan isku kiin qalday..just trying to make an excuse for myself smile.gif

am the one here asking to be entertained icon_razz.gif

Anyways, if you choose a topic we can just share our 2 cents.

Aaliyyah   

lol actually I can't think of anything I want to discuss...

where's cirdey.. maybe he can entertain us. My head hurts of all the reading i had to do today smile.gif