Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Pucca   

^its best to be honest about issues like that, let them know that the ajanabi (koreans) are way better.

- they eat with sticks and not their hands

- the have excellent manners

- they're hard working people

- very respectful

- they dont know what qaad is (yet?)

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL yoy have a little list going!

MS DD

Lol, as a former man, I can tell you that getting married is the same as going to the police and confessing to crimes you did not do and asking to be arrested :Dicon_razz.gif

Malika   

Ms DD,

Not in that sense sweety,being my mothers daughter I wouldnt dare!

Hayee,waxaad tirii there was 50 somali women there,looking for potential hubbies..Oh dear!

I am sure if the organiser had thrown in free khat,music and tea there would have been pleanty of Somali men there nacaasiyntaa..

Ibti,they call them trophy wives,unfortunately some men and women get a buzz from their partner being sexually admired by others.

Pucca   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

MS DD

Lol, as a former man,

Goodmorning ibti, dearest...when was this? and how come i was never told of your interesting past? :mad:

Ibtisam   

^^Morning/ afternoon my dear smile.gif How are you doing?? and have you finished studying yet?

As for my past, you know I don't like to talk about myself, and the past is well the past.. smile.gif

nuune   

lol@Not everyman is qoor sagaaro lagu qabtey.

lol@no Somali men attended, what kind of wedding was that bal, maybe there wasn't any Somali men around in that place at first.

Sheekadan iskuma toosna, waxbaa jira kolleey ay hadey niman jiraan ay u imaan waayeen, maybe waa laga mamnuucey oo la yiri wax rag oo Soomaali iman karo ma jiro.

MDD, tell the full story :D

Pucca   

yes ibti, alhamdulilah done with it and exams went well. Papers are still piling up though so gotta get cracking on those.

The canadian-koreans i've met had great sets of teeth and their breath wasnt bad. Perhaps the ones back home have breath issues but then...doesnt every nation have its share of smelly people back home?

hating on the koreans will get you no where...please dont hate.

Dhubad.   

^Pucca, walaal am not hating, I work with them and that is what I see all the time, so I thought people ought to know that since you said all good thing about them.....that is all.

NGONGE   

^^ He didn't. He went oop north. :D

(Welcome back, Norf or should that be good riddance?). :D

DD, blame the organisers. They spread the word amongst the women and assumed that men will just turn up! Silly people.

-Lily-   

DD, that is not to say there is a lack of men, it just means that Somalis are too conservative for this new trend of marriage events. If a man can’t really find a wife he will look towards his family to help him out if not he would travel back home to find someone. No one would really go to a marriage event.

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, UK was suprisingly great! nice autumn weather to boot. Family, friends many of whom I hadn't seen for years and all the shananigans that come with weddings.

Ngonge, didnt make down sowf saxib. saw many scousers at the dinner though.

Back to the desert and time to end my 3 hr work day today :D

Jet lag :(