Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Morning.

I dreamt last night that I was trying to tell some Somali old lady about a plane crash. I actually woke up angry and furstrated this morning because I could not think of a Somali word for 'plane crash'!

I was telling the old lady about someone who was involved in this plane crash and I think I said something like: dhiyaarad ba ku qalibmantay (or something along those lines). I can clearly remember the toothless crone laughing at me and repeating her words...

I guess I am not having the best of mornings. Hmmm. Yes. I suppose I am angry today.

Abtigiis   

Actually, I think he is a genuine guy, not made for the politics. And which ministry is called A&T in Somaliland? - Agriculture & Tourism?

Malika   

^Bless,much improvement there nuune on the swahili.. smile.gif

I woke up in a bad mood anyway,and being around selfish people just made it worse..Perhaps I care too much. :(

Woke up fresh and happy, then went to this long and boring meeting which finished now, then not going for lunch as i wanna print something out before my boss comes back ,,, then it will be the time for the Uni ................... wa haluma jarra :D