Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Pucca   

oh well you cant blame them then, brits arent known for having good teeth...quite the opposite actually. So koreans (those in london) are no exception...

Thank you though, atleast now i know to steer clear of koreans with brit accents. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Pucca, if you insist on a Korean then you'll have to get your apron on and start practising cooking one of these: :D:D:D

dog-meat-36.jpg

roobleh   

Can anyone advise me which 3 star hotel to stay for a four days visit to London. A one that is close to a khat shop, and may be a shisha place too. It's going to be my first trip to there.

Malika   

I have a sneaky feeling,as some Somali women had raised their profile in masjiids,asking Imaams to find them husbands.Which makes me believe these kind of events are being organised for to meet their needs.

I remember a Nigerian brother telling me,there was a rush among other ethnicities to marry Somali women as they were readily available in the masjiid matrimonial lists.

What do you all think?

Ibtisam   

*readily available* Ooouuuuuuuuuuuch as Sheh would say. Bisinka. Ceeb eh taacaal. (my somali side is still not comfortable with a women auctioning herself off like that) No offense to anyone who thinks it is a good idea.

Pucca   

Darn it NGONGE, i love dogs...*wipes tears* and that picture totally broke my heart! My breakfast is threatening to come up and i think *sniff* i might just cry through out the day.

Must i remind you that he would be a muslim korean and as such would not even dare think to hurt a dog much less eat it?!

*to0 depressed to write any more*

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Pucca:

oh well you cant blame them then, brits arent known for having good teeth...quite the opposite actually. So koreans (those in london) are no exception...

Thank you though, atleast now i know to steer clear of koreans with brit accents.
smile.gif

Pucca, one can have a crooked teeth with breath that smells like catar :D Is what they eat that causes the horrible smell but otherwise they are cool people.

NGONGE   

Everyone can be found on those lists, not just Somalis. Anyway, remember a while back I was thinking of starting a matchmaking project/business? I later found out that there was a website already existing and doing the same thing. I have no idea how successful they are. But they charge $10 for registration (for male and female).

I dared a female friend to join it but she was a coward and asked me to fill in the details in her place (and receive any prospective e-mails too of course). However, once I saw the registration charge I decided not to bother. I mean who in the world pays for something before checking it out first?

Ps

The site seemed to have more men than women in it. But the 'photos' of the girls look good.

The site's name is the usual name for someone seeking marriage followed by the infamous dot com thing. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Oh! Welcome back mere laddo. I was starting to get worried about you. Where have you been?

ps

It was a female friend. Honestly. I urge all single females I know to get married. Just ask around. :D