Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Just for the day. :( but I'll be back in August. I'll be self employed again for a while, with lots of time to kill.

Good to see you too. Mwaah. Buuxo you as well smile.gif

Buuxo   

Ibti must be all that brain-cells hard at work,remember to drink lots of fluid and take something.I get migraines too frequently and no the pain,illahay haku caafiyo.

Edit: macaanto,good seeing you too.I know you hard at work.... eat plenty of chocolate ,that got me through.

STOIC   

Someone spoiled my lunch hour. Just because we both have Middle Eastern name we are not the same person, duh? This co-worker (from another building) at a restaurant today was introducing me to someone else when she mistaken me for another co-worker’s name. I didn’t correct her. I smiled and murmured inaudible sound under my breath. My lips were compressed and my face blanched :mad:

This is what a wise man once said,

"If you want to win friends, make it a point to remember them. If you remember my name, you pay me a subtle compliment; you indicate that I have made an impression on you. Remember my name and you add to my feeling of importance."

Cara.   

Report: Iran Less Than 10 Years Away From 2016

WASHINGTON, DC—According to an alarming new Department of Defense report combining civilian, military, and calendric evidence, Iran may be as few as nine years away from the year 2016.

"Every day they get one day closer," Defense Secretary Robert Gates said during a White House press conference Tuesday. "At the rate they're going, they will reach 2016 at the same time as the United States—and given their geographic position relative to the international date line, possibly even sooner."

The report recommended that the U.S. engage in bellicose international posturing, careless brinksmanship, and an eventual overwhelming series of nuclear strikes in order to prevent Iran from reaching this milestone.

LOL @ Cara

WASHINGTON, DC—According to an alarming new Department of Defense report
combining civilian, military, and calendric evidence, Iran may be as few as nine years away from the year 2016.

^ you cant be serious .. the baton has been passed from dubyah i see.

chubacka   

Anyone watched The Quran on C4 last night.

was not expecting it to 2 hours long though. Evenso it was well done and informative.

He explained the differences between the groups within Islam well.

any1 else catch it?

STOIC   

Hell no.It's comforting to know that this place will still be there.This is where I come to run away from all the tendentious series of responses.Just don't give the moderator an idea.This is the only place you can make an egregious errors and move on...