Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Waligeed Burco may arkin'e (last year's trip doesn't count) ha u bixin. Laakin qaar badan way dhaantaa (like saxiibkaa who threatens to unleash people with supposed super powers on you if you're not careful :D )

Ibtisam   

^^^I so did, I saw it before you, I was six, does that count?? And why does last year not count?? :D Lol stop mocking Ngonge!

Paragon!

You lie, they so will! :D Don't make me spread rumours now! :D

Loool reer burco ma kaftamaan. We invented the damn thing. don't mind the risk element! :D

STOIC   

Did I tell you guys of a friend who moved to Burco from Kenya.The dude came back speaking a good Somali (ofcourse way better than me and my friends). You will not believe the words that he speaks when he opens his mouth. I love how Somalis confuse him to be a sijui and get the surprise when he unlocks his mouth.Sort of a safeguard if anyone speaks in hardcore Somali.And yes I asked him about all the stereotype of reerburcco and the waving of the walking cane :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Hater, burco hates you too, In fact when I went back home, burco told me to tell you that luugaah ayah kaa jeebinas if Burco ever sees ya! icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Hater, burco hates you too, In fact when I went back home, burco told me to tell you that luugaah ayah kaa jeebinas if Burco ever sees ya!
icon_razz.gif

:D

*&** Burco then. smile.gif