Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Ibti....I’m not an expert in that field just like Ngonge said , but I suspect that environmental pollution has something to do with it. There are thousands of man-made chemicals out there in our environment that contributes too many diseases such as cancer.The simultaneous exposure of this chemical does create a health risk.

CL...the suicide thing is a myth out there.Its a job where you relying on your manual dexterity.So if you loose that there is a potential of being withdrawn.The job can be mundane looking at peoples mouth every day, but I doubt you will be suicidal if you enjoy what you do.Stop spreading rumuors(I still think you are good tissue :D ).Don't latch onto these myths :D

STOIC   

^^^ :D:D You been to the dentist and seen the drill, right.This is where the dexterity comes into play.Its okay if your dentist is good at it he will not drill a hole in your soft palate.....

NGONGE   

^^ It had to be you, didn't it? :D:D

Have a nice evening all. I shall brave the tube and may see you on the other side. :D