Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^SO??, there are loads of them.... in north and west London, but obviously at your crappy endz, it is deemed too dangerous for a women (Somali) to drive, if not inappropriate or out right wrong. I can almost hear the " waa la baaeh, gabaad bus waada" what is this world coming to, baal feerii hablahin waaxi kuu dambeeyin, maa iska kuursaato intaa ee bus waado." :D

I wished I slept like a baby.

NGONGE   

^^ Loads? Are you sure about that? :D

(Anyway, it was in reply to your mention of a bus in one of your previous replies).

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool Yep, not more than the guy bus drivers, but many compared to your end of town.

So what did you say to here?? stare at her like you never seen humans before?? chat her up or ask her how and why she decided to be a bus driver. Or did you ask if she was "somali" :D lol

NGONGE   

None of the above. I walked past like I would do with any bus driver. Only when I was getting off did I steal another glance to make sure. I don't think she noticed. :D

I'm not reer baadiyah like you, woman. I is civilised blud. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^All guys are reer baadiyah when it comes to women. They think women don't notice while you openly gaze at them (so called stolen glance) if it lasts less than a second, it is not a glance yaa Ngonge!! Trust me, she knew, she left your gazing burning her, and you only looked away when she caught you looking! :D HAHAH

NGONGE   

^^ Didn't I tell you you're reer baadiyah? :D

Only a woman that was looking to see if he's looking and noticed he's looking when he was looking would interpret a glance in the way you just did.

meerkat.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Everyone knows women look up for a second and will tell you what colour socks a guy is wearing. We don't need to stare! a one second glance tells us all we need to know. :D Attention to details is a gift to women.

Reer badiyah maaxaad kaa taaqaan, she would have you spinning around in circles. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Reer baadiyah is reer baadiyah, woman. Don't turn Somali on me and try to paint them as something they are not. In my world, they'll be lost. In their world, I'll learn. ;)