Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^I was in Berbera, two days. I have family in all three, I could not possible go to either Burco, Hargisa or Berbera without getting spotted. I would be better of in the miyi. I would've gone down south somalia if it was safe.

Malika   

^Dont you know she is on a wanted list in all the three places,she escaped narrowly to being married off to a geel jire in Miyi.. :D

Ibtisam   

Kahina!!Damit, lady, some friend you are, waaxa taanbee oo aan kuu sheekayah maa jirito, you and Nepthy!! :D tellign everyone ur friends business! lool.

JB you don't even wanna know. I'm not coming to that place till I'm old. :D

Now i understand ,,,,,,,,, that is exactly what i had in mind before Dahia jumped and did the damn qarxis ,,, :D

Just hate Burco where the geeljire is located not the whole place ,,, come on ,, fair fair fair ,,

STOIC   

Yesterday a friend invited me to visit his new internet café/ boutique. An African American Muslim brother approached my friend, the owner; with complain about a Somali brother watching nude women on the computer. I remained silence because I knew that this was none of my business plus the guy might have been watching a little skin exposed through picture. My friend decided to give the Somali brother the benefit of the doubt and promised to approach him later about the public indecency. Few minutes later we couldn’t comprehend what we saw the Somali brother doing! The psychic phase of him watching animal sex was way over the top :D . I felt sorry for the sex-mad man who has lost control of faculty of reason, but I couldn’t hold my laughter. That was the highlight of the day ;) !

Ibtisam   

^^^that is not funny, slightly disturbing and nasty! Issh. what is this world coming to, no sense of anything. Crazy world.

Dahia is making things up, qarxis meesha maa jiro. I liked my geeljire, in fact that was the only think I liked. :D It was different to anything I know :D

Hey north recently forgave me for my Burco report, don't make me say something else to start him off again! ee daaf, the place was FAB.. you hear that north!

Malika   

Oops@Ibti, was that meant to be a secret..dont worry we shall mend that broken fence of trust,what say if I buy you a plate of bariis and hiliib next time am in London? smile.gif

Malika   

Awlugeeye, he is a sad sad man..bisinka!

The worse I ever heard of how some men can go to the extreme,was a case of a young murdered girl on the news yesterday.A man accused of her murder, is claiming in his defence that he found the girl already dead when he had sex with her[her body],..Caudhubilllahi!

Baluug   

^Okay, that's enough with the disturbing news, I say. *ready to puke*

Can anyone tell me why the hell I'm still awake at 6:15 am? I'm going to sleep.....

NGONGE   

Heh@Stoic. Priceless!

Dahia, you should stop watching rubbish news. Though I have to admit that I watched it too and wondered if the corpse was still warm when it was being abused. Heh.

Ibti,

You don't have to warn Northerner about my arrival. Fish & Chips brothers in Dubai are starved for company. Have you been to Dubai? Have you seen all those Somali guys standing outside the airport? NO! They're not Taxi drivers. :D