Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

^^He will only go to his old stomping ground of Sharjah and find everything has gone! Everthing he has been telling the kids about his days growing up has all gone :D

Baluug   

I'm planning to visit London sometime this year insha Allah. You guys had better not all be "busy" when I show up.

N.O.R.F   

^^I might be there in the first few weeks in May Cadaanow. I'm sure I told you before but don't rely on reer London for anything!

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't know why everyone comes to London in the summer, and expects us to stay IN london IN THE "SUMMER" to take you guys around!!! Seriously.

Haadab waan iidin sheegayah, I'm not in London in the summer. I'm going for some sand, sea and sun :D inshallah.

Ibtisam   

^^^Berbera if you want to be cooked alive, and the sharks to eat you, or everyone to stare at you as only "men" go to the beach! Issh :D

Maansoor Hotel is just at the sea shore ,,,, you can sleep comfortably with $30 per night, eat in the same place and spend your day in the sea ,,,

No sharks ,,,,,,,, No one is interferring you unless it is kinda flirting ,,,, and as it is a bit far from the city then you don't need to afraid that much ,,,,,,,,,,

Cadaan, Berbera is friendly ,,,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^^lool @ Not Ibtisam! HAHa

Listen I would love to, but I barley escaped for the place last time, I'm not willing to take that risk again, I might not get away this time.