Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Aaliyyah   

Aw, I think you are scared to commit to one girl. Don't worry that goes for all guys almost till they find the right girl.

A smart sister will always talk about marriage plans, and that is the only way to know if he is fooling around. my tip ladies as soon as he hesitates just dump him. ;)

Pucca   

^no i think they should dump him when he starts talking about kids. Thats a clear sign that he intends on turning you into a baby popping factory...RUN ladies.

NGONGE   

Too late for that Awlugeeye :D

Today, I celebrate being a father for SEVEN years. Also today, my five year old girl starts full time school and my boy starts in reception. It's an auspicious day. I may go and buy myself something. smile.gif

ps

Mchimba kisima hungia mwenyewe ;)

Aaliyyah   

Pucca, we have different ways of going abt it eh ...

There is nothing wrong with a brother talking abt kids, I find that sweeet and caring. Not that I intend to turn into a baby factory.

Ms DD   

Congrats Ghanima. Just imagine, that little baby brother will drive you around when you run errands. They are just helpful that way.

Babies are adorable till they need nappy changing or scream for no reason. No amount of sweets or toys would keep them quiet. That is when i panic.

STOIC   

Ngonge, I hope they have learned greater self-control, better life skills, and more social competence from you as they step out of their comfort zone. Now go buy yourself your favorite team jersey (Is it Arsenal or Chelsea?).There is a soccer shop on a strip mall near my job.I can't beleive how expensive those soccer jerseys are!

PS: This is for the ladies.Having get bored with marriage talks.I will say this to she who must be obeyed, Lililoandikwa ndilo liwalo.

NG, congrats, only 13 years before you're rid of them both

Ghammy, for my own safety, i wont talk to you until your well and truly hitched and with a bun in the oven

NGONGE   

^^ Get in touch with Norf. He can sort you out with cheap ones from souq naif. :D

It's Liverpool by the way.

pps

Chuba, I was forced to get their gifts a week ago.

CG, when you put it that way it really does not sound that bad at all. In 13 years I will still be young enough to have and bring up another three (god willing). I wont of course. :D

Ms DD   

Dream on dreamer. Why on earth men do this? When they get their freedom and it is perfect time for him and xaajiyadda for alone time together, they go off and marry, bringing more kids to this already populated world. Somali men and retiring gracefully are strangers to each other.

NGONGE   

^^ Did you miss the 'I wont' part at the end there? ;)

Anyway, what's wrong with having that many kids? If you're lucky, one of them will turn out to be real good and, in time, you'll have a whole qabiil named after you. :D

Ibtisam   

Loool, Ms DD. Lool. I don't think so, but anyway.

Lool @ those who hate babies.

Pucca,; aaaw thanks *hugs back*

Ngonge Congrats Old man!! Do buy yourself and your wife and the kids something!.

Aaliyah I agree with Pucca, talk of kids should make you run for your life, specially if there is talk of "imagine our own football team" :D

Canno Geel: In which case you may have to stay away for another 20yrs. I don't think you can :D