Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^ How can you put me on the spot like that. damit Ngonge! Edit it. J/K :D

It is a cold day dee, I need keep all my warmth for later. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^^Maaxaad kaa haadli now dear? I could not find anything that I like in the shops last season, now that the sale is over shops will have new stock, which I wish to check out. Problem miisi beenta?

Zafir   

Having been under the weather the last couple of days, I have showed up work feeling nauseated this morning, because I take another day of sitting in bed. Forty five minutes ago I left for lunch still feeling the blues of the weather. I took the elevator down alone, on the 8th level this short lady got on, we exchanged pleasantries for two minutes and she got off at the 4th level, counting down the levels brought this urge to push down all the numbers on the elevator given there was no one to get on while I got off.

I fought off the urge thinking it was unseemly and irresponsible, when I landed on the main floor and the elevator doors slid open and saw no one, both my hands as if possessed pushed all the bottoms on the elevator all 18 floors, despite all my attempts to reason with my body, it did what I specifically asked it not to do. I got off took about three steps and there was a man that ran beside me hurrying to catch the same elevator I got off from, as an adult in trouble I picked up the pace, I didn’t go far before I heard the innocent traveler utter “Hey!” and that was when my legs ran away with me. I couldn’t eat my lunch without laughing nervously at my actions. Ironically I feel much much better now. :D