Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Aaliyyah   

Congratz Ghanima, and stop being so negetive.

My lil sister is six yrs old and whenever I TRY to baby talk her she goes " am too old for that you know"...I miss her baby days :(

Really, I want a new baby brother too. But, my mom goes " naa caruur hadaad rabtid orad dhalo" :D

Pucca   

quite true ghanima...its really a rotten thing to do! i mean to deal with diapers AGAIN!? DO make sure you record every nice act you do for him...in the future when you ask him to clean something for you its always helpful to pull out the 'tapes'.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^^ HAHA sadly he is too far.

Canno Geel:

I could get you in trouble by making you an offer. :D , HAHa lool. sorry you walked into that one... now go and do some work...

Aaliyah, thanks smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

What is wrong with you guys. It is quite nice having baby siblings. When kids get older they get too bossy and demanding.

I just love when they are babies, they are so at peaceee..Ghanima any day pass over your brother smile.gif

NGONGE   

Heh. Silly girls. Ghanima is not worried about having to look after the baby; she's worried about her inheritance, people! Being a girl she now worries that the cherished family donkey is going to go to this newborn BOY. :D

STOIC   

I hate babies with passion.I am not ready to partake of the blessings of kids.I was the last born of my family.I am single and happy .My annual self-analysis says that It will remain that way for few more years(only if she who must be obeyed will stop bringing up marriage plans every day we talk on the phone :rolleyes: ).I share a condominium with my nephew and his wife and their adorable baby.Every day I miss either my extra eye glasses or a book I stacked under my bed.Till I snap out of my mental inertia I will not miss kids!

PS: I just wanted to add this to Ngonge swahili proverbs. Mficha Uchi hazai....So that is me for now :D