Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

CL,Lol. I think you are right.Him being a family man there must be alot of African dress in the house. :D

PS Ngonge, Kanga is an African dress used by women to wrap around their waist when they are leisurely strolling at home.Just like DIIRAAC BAATI (Which by the way I love them diiracs that are not fancy, but revealing if the baby got back!) :D

PSS North, Warya I need hook up men.Them Mexicans are charging alot of money for low quality Soccer jerseys.Soma-Inc is my immediate relative he will tell you how much I used to love soccer, but the American games got into me for a decade now.I need to get my sense back and start watching more soccer games on Dish networks!

N.O.R.F   

^^How do you hold 3 umbrellas at the same time?

Stoic, dont get lost over there in the States and stick to the beautiful game.

Who said I was holding 3at the same time? The weather broke 3 of my precious umbrellas all within a week I guess I need to stop buying small umbrellas from boots and invest in those manly ones…

Ibtisam   

I have one that I use as a walking stick! :D But I hate to carry it around, so it just sits in my room. I lose small ones all the time, so don't bother with them.

Tell me about it January weather is just dreadful I almost called in sick today…I know the walking stick is a good buy but I just cant bring my self to buy one they just won’t fit in the bag…..

Ibtisam   

^^^you can use the big ones to beat people out of your way on the crazy streets. :D Does anyone know if it is going to rain all day?

Ibtisam   

^Streets. naa annguu I don't do streets. But I'm planning to go shopping in a bit then few other things planned, which rain will not help. :D