Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^dont throw it in this is not b-ball ,gently place it in pot. wait and it might crack but it should be cooked.

Malika   

Lol,Che the image of you throwing in the eggs in boiling water,standing at a distance is so comical.. :D:D baal dont burn your self on the process of boiling an egg.. :D

-Lily-   

You're not meant to put the eggs in boiling water, use cold water and then wait for about 15 mins until it's thourghly boiled. God help you if you're just figuring this out.

Pujah   

Che how can you say you can cook but can't boil an egg! I mean really I need to call certain someone so they can send you to culinary school :D

I was bored babysitting my 3 year old cousin. We were watching a cartoon and a song came on;

Me: Baby, how do boys dance?

Jumps up, stomps hard on ground, arms flailing around with occasional growls and yelps.

Me: And how do girls dance?

Clasps hands together and raises them above head, thrusts out hips and shakes them side to side. Turns around, sticks little bum out and shakes it around!

*laughing at this point*

Me: And what do you say when you meet a girl?

Him: 'Hi, Can I punch you in the face'?

:D

Originally posted by Keyf:

Che how can you say you can cook but can't boil an egg! I mean really I need to call certain someone so they can send you to culinary school
:D

That certian someone was having time of her life when she heard that. I have never someone laugh that hard.

LoooooooL@Val I know Qofyahay.

Tanug you Lily

Xalimo...I could do without the troope. They could be brutal sometimes.