Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

me   

I think I should start my own business, I am tired of working for other people.

Ms DD   

Salaam

I think starting your own business has merits. Many folks who went down that route are quite happy with thier choice. But it requires strong and discplined character who is willing to work hard and scrape for the first few years. But the rewards are greater and with that comes huge risks.

Ms DD   

Has your employer prevented you from using social networks, even in your lunch hour?

If people are performing and hitting targets and deadlines, what’s the big deal?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6969791.stm

The most enlightened of employers realise that people who spend large proportions of their day commuting and working need to be able to organise certain aspects of their private lives whilst at work.

But some businesses want it all their own way and pay only lip service to the concept of good work-life balance.

N.O.R.F   

^^Would it not be better to go and kill the thing so your kids could say 'My daddy killed a snake today'?

Whether or not anyone else believes you is a different matter :D

Pucca   

patra!! smile.gif you're one member i'd definatly have a good time with. thanks hon!!

Sidenote: its my 1000st post!! yipppe!

bless!