Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

I agree with Che, this is not mice we are talking about, it's rats! And the street wise ones are not scared at all. Their beedy eyes, how I hate them.

I'm off home, good day to all the folks still at work.

Originally posted by Guevara:

^^^I'm not dat bad looking ayeeyo. If anything I was one scared. This thing stood on its hind, and just looked at me straight in the eyes. It didn't even blink let alone move or be frightened.

KKKKKKK!!!! :D:D

Waryaa, That is a squirrel,war wuxu indhoolsanaa oo fulaysanaa? Aloow yaa kutarxiilaa? :D

^^^^Reer Suburban tartiib adiga iyo Cambarro new york/boston city rats ma arkin. I think you are confusing them with peaceful prairie dogs Aw faarax.

600px-Kissing_Prairie_dog.JPG

Buuxo   

i can't decide?? i was going to attend a somali gathering-which was to provide information about the current happening of an area in somalia and to fund-raise, until i saw the brochures which read the x-clan community get-together,which put me off.so i feel like that it only applies to people of clan x, and am confused as to why they have given the leaflets to us in the first place. i don't know what to do? me head tells me to stay, but part of me wants to go ,it could be a typing error..lol.

-Lily-   

Lol@typing error. Wishful thinking dear, very distasteful to have that kind of leaflet. Is there a number to call? I would call and give them a piece of my mind and then not go.

Buuxo   

lol Lily there is a phone number, i would do that but i dont know how to be assertive in somali. I come of sounding silly or will cause a war, i rather keep it shut and not attend.

Ms DD   

Buuxo

Call them and say " Qabiil uf walaalo..with respect" and put the phone down :D

Che

Wallahi there is nothing funnier than a grown up man jumping on the sofa when they saw a teeny weeny rat! I even make my brothers jump when i tap their feet with a duster or something similar and shout "ALLA DOOLIGA" whilst jumping up and down! One time he jumped on a table ..no less. It was hysterical!

Buuxo   

Lol MS D&D thats short and sweet.But what if they find out ,since my lines are already posted here.Golgal hadii la ii dhigtaana?? :D i know i am a coward, i will stay instead and make cup cakes to compensate for a boring night.

This woman was in line, and ahead of me spent atleast good five minutes going through bag searching for satupid coins, infuriating :mad: people have places to go, and God dang it get something with easily accesible pockets!