Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Paragon   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Salaam

I think starting your own business has merits. Many folks who went down that route are quite happy with thier choice. But it requires strong and discplined character who is willing to work hard and scrape for the first few years. But the rewards are greater and with that comes huge risks.

You can say that again. Very good option for those pained to work under bosses.

Waxaan sameeyaa furayaasha iyo mafaatiixda guryaha, baabuurta iyo dadkaba lagu furfuro,

waxaan sameeyaa ice cream la cuno oo ciyaala iskuulka laga iibiyo

waxaan sameeyaa qoryaha iyo rasaasta la isla dhaco marka nabadda lagu jiro

waxaan sameeyaa laamiyada iyo wadooyinka

waxaan sameeyaa talaagadaha iyo agabka kele ee guryaha la dhigto

waxaan sameeyaa dharka dadka qaaqaawan loo xidho, kuwa dadka dharka gashan lagaga dhigo iyo kuwa riyaha iyo idaha lagu masaalo ee lagu asturo.

waxaan sameeyaa qoraallo iyo maqaalo ka hadlaya waxaan sameeyo

haye ,, ma fahantay ? :D

N.O.R.F   

The other day I walked out of the Masjid only to see a man with what looked like a dog on a leash walking by my car. No big deal I first thought (still got that UK psyche). As I got in the car I thought to myself, what did I just see? I turned around, squinted my eyes (no goggles on) and looked closer. That’s not a dog I thought to myself. It’s too small! I started the car and drove towards the guy only to realize that it was actually a small chimp LoL. It was doing summersaults and the lot.

I did take pics and a video. I soon as I get connected I will post.

Ms DD   

^^ Looking forward to it.

PS. I dont believe everyword people tell me. For instance, I dont think that you are good football player...so there :rolleyes:

Trolling: There is a funeral parlour near where I work. I saw 2 dead coffins pass me by today only. Sometimes beautiful horses carry the dead. Why ..i will never know.