Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Strangest thing...

What's the strangest thing someone has ever said to you?

You know, the "eh?" factor?

Something that is usually soooo out of character that you dont know whether they are pulling your leg or not?

Whether it be advice or just a sudden outburst of nothing?

Nephissa   

Last week some old lady came in the bathroom while I was in the other stall. It didn't sound like she shut the door. So I came out, sure enough, her door was wide open. I carefully kept my back to her and quickly washed my hands. She started shouting at me "where's the toilet paper in here, hey, hey, where's the toilet paper in here" (dispenser on the wall next to the toilet, duh!).

I got the heck out of there in a hurry. If she thought I was going to just walk in her stall, dispense it for her and hand her some - NO friggin way!

Foxy   

dee markey ku xantaan, as if when they talk in your presence thinking like U dont undertand the damn language....... like You are from another planet....which isnt bad at all if U look at it from another angel thank God

cheers

Lol @ Bishaaro.

That is weird lakiin maybe the toilet paper had finished and she meant that?

Foxy hey sweetz.Yeah I feel you.It is annoying more then anything tho.

I was in Laas Caanood and it was just before bedtime so I was removing my contact lenses.Anyways the jaariyaad came in the room and started screaming.I thought an animal was lurking somewhere in the room and started screaming too.My heart almost stopped.

Anyway she thought I had jiini in me and couldn't understand why I was trying to play with my eye Looooool.It took about 20 mins for my dad and I to explain to her.Bless her....

Gabbal   

Just couple of weeks ago, two young woman were looking over me and describing me in Somali while I sat right near them. Appereantly they thought I was Chinese and black. :D

Imagine their surprise when I turned around after a while and asked them casually "walaal waa meeqa saac". :D

J.Lee   

Starting from the moment of my mature birth up until my beautiful brown eyes (I know it seems just too braggadocio but they are truly beautiful) have scanned 19 years of life strange things have been happening to me but none have been as strange as the one I’m about to share with you all.

A close friend of mine and I were going out to lunch after having taken part in a dreadful and tortuous job interview- a job I might add neither of us were interested in but then again, interest isn’t even a factor when paired against the orgasmic pull of the mighty dollar; second only to that of the call of the prayer in my life, may I add.

The friend and I decided to go this little Italian restaurant on 5th Ave. As we were walking toward our destination, chatting about Mien Kopf to what a cheating miscreant her latest Amant turned out to be and as I, like a good friend, was listening to her bemoan about misplaced confidences and things of that nature, I felt a tug on my skirt; not a kind one but rather a forceful one which stopped both my train of thought and my feet.

Though, I’m inclined to believe the latter was the intention, the former was the result of shock and fear (and a just desserts in my “tugee’s†opinion) for having heard of many a tale about some poor sod having had a needle-filled with heroin- injected into his bloodstream, as revenge, by way of his pant leg after he would adamantly refuse to give money to one of the many beggars (crack-heads!!!) who lined at the streets of downtown Seattle, I quickly searched my pockets to make sure that I had some loose change and as my hand came into my contact with my second greatest love, I turned around, pasting an ugly frown on my face as I did so and stared down my nose at my “tugee†who happened to be, much to my surprise, an old Native American women (I believe you Canucks refer to them as First Nation).

I said calmly, "Why are you holding on to my skirt?"

She, all 4ft and some inches of her which reminded me of Bonaparte, then stood up seeming fragile and childishly impudent next to the respectful (er mature?) stance of my 6’ frame (so shoot me, I was wearing heels)

She said, "Tell us where your cousins are?"

I blinked my eyes looking around all the while wondering; who the hell the "us" she was referring to was, and I asked her, "My cousins?"

"Yes, your cousins, those f*cking morons…. (even though I consider most of my cousins to be somewhat moronic I didn’t appreciate her pointing out that fact) who f*cking attacked us"

Attacked us? Okay.

"Lady, all my cousins are friggin’ dead, if you have a bone to pick with them I suggest you go visit a cemetery," with a menacing growl I added, "Now let [expletive] go of my skirt"

She tugged even harder, baring now enough leg to attempt a priest to denounce his vow of celibacy. "You are a f*cking lair, if all your cousins are dead b*tch then why is Osmama still alive?"

"Osmama?" I mouthed to my friend- taken back- who then burst out laughing.

"Tell me", she continued, "why he f*cking attacked us, huh? F*cking ungrateful rag-heads, we give you people food, clothes and money and you have the balls to want to attack us."

Though I was attempted to point out that I had no such thing (s) but rather a baby factory which I have yet to test out to see if it was functioning properly (practice makes perfect dee), I calmly said, "who ever this osmama is, he is no relative of mine, now before I call the cops let……go ….of my…….skirt."

"Call the cops; they are looking for your cousins too you dumb a*s"

So there I stood tall as an evergreen being "punked" by a vertically challenged elf who held a vise like grip on my garment and wouldn’t let go as my supposed friend stood not too far taping this episode with her phone’s camcorder.

Could it get anymore strange? Surprisingly it could.

The next thing we heard were sirens for apparently an amused on looker saw fit to notify Seattle’s finest, the lady when she noticed the cop getting out of his cruiser, smiled smugly up at me. Good Lord, I was so sadistically tempted to bring to reality, my mind’s eye’s vision of stomping her to death with my feet.

To Be Continued......

^LoooooL

She tugged even harder, baring now enough leg to attempt a priest to denounce his vow of celibacy. “You are a f*cking lair, if all your cousins are dead b*tch then why is Osmama still alive

HeHeHeHe...Fantastic.

You should have swiftly replied,'Osmama',is right now @ the fish market on pike,HaHaHa

What a diverse family, The Brother looks like a chineese Farah,The Sister looks like an Arab Man[A Wanted ArabMan?] :D:D

Recently on a train i was approached by this Arab guy. He say hi and i just nodded "cause i didnt want to be befriending strangers", he asked me whether i was Somali and i said "yes". He got up and sat opposite me and said. I am going to say something which might sound weird, are you single? And i said you are right that is weird and none of your business. He said "i only ask because, i would love to marry a Somali woman and if you are open to halal marriage i would love to get to know you better". The panic alarms in my head went off and i started looking for quick exits, obviously there were other people in our compartment but i didnt want to take chances. I made sure whether he was just having a laugh or not, but this guy was serious as a heart attack and didnt even blink. I politely declined and told him i am already married.

He said "oh thats a shame, do you have sisters then?" At this point i made a quick phone call to avoid talking to him "but he wouldnt shut up even with me on the phone".

Now he didnt look like ur avarage lunatic, he was well dressed, clean and articulate. It was just bizzare. While he was talking all i can picture was how many human heads were in his freezer....

x_quizit   

Gacalo, :D , that reminds me of this time that I was also on the train one morning and this dude comes to sit next to me. It wasn't crowded and there were plenty of seats so already I was weary as to why he would choose to plaster himself next to me. As i was lost in my own lil' world, out of nowhere, he sticks his face in the crook of my neck and inhales deeply. Imagine my shock and disgust, i immediately cry out, and he says "nice perfume, what it is?". At that point, i was too shocked to do anything but stare dumbly, until he repeated, and in a meek voice, so unlike X, i proceed to tell him, hoping that would be the end. I get up to get off at the next stop and he shoves a paper at me, and I politely said no thanks. Needless to say, he got pissed off and yelled, "take it! and call me". Mighty X was so terrified, i quickly grab it and run like the devil is after me.

I choose my battles wisely (how to deal with a loser) and any over 6 feet and tree branches for arms, i play dead and hope they move on to other prey. Sexual harrassment i tell ya! :mad:

nothing much strange happens to me! my life runs like a schedule.

but lately, i have been forgetting things! like couple of days ago,i went ate in this nice restruant, n didnt have no wallet!! duh!!

i didnt do no dishes!lol..i left them my cell phone after 30 mins of discussions!!and got it the next~~

saved by a cell!! yo, dont live home without!!

Nephissa   

What a diverse family, The Brother looks like a chineese Farah,The Sister looks like an Arab Man[A Wanted ArabMan?]

Not sure about the sister, but the brother is looking, looking good to me! ;)

Not sure about the sister, but the brother is looking, looking good to me

You are aggressive walle; One time you were asking some chick to stay away from your nigga or some sh1t. Next you are double looking at a chineese Farax; What it iss gurlll?? smile.gif

Rowda   

I was at my school one day when some somali guy asked my #, although I never seen him before I give my # anyway cuz he looked normal guy & I like how he dressed. He called and we were just getting to know each other when all sudden he asked the weidest question ever. Miyaad gudan tahay? suni or fircooni? I couldnt believe what he was asking me (amakaag) so I told him never to dail my # & I hung up the phone.I really think it was in appropriate question! Why do guys ask question like that when they dont even know your last name?

Never compromise your self-esteem for others!