Sign in to follow this  
Fazliyah

what is everyone's age?

fey to me i know what the diff between a man and a woman lakiin someone just said ladies dont reveal there age so to be i dont see a pro why man can and woman cant. and true age is nothing

Sidaan u xasuusto Fazliah wexey na weydiisay da'yaasheena......maryooleey meelkale bee u boodeen. ar dadkaanaa! waryaadhehe su'aasha ka jawaaba hadaad rabtiin hadii kalena plz sheekadaan maraxda aad bilaawdeen naga dhaafa. Qaras baan idinka qaaday :rolleyes:

Blessed   

lol@ Barwaqo, naa hadaad is caruureysay - where the hell does that leave me?

I'm 24. I guess me and raula are the cajuusaat of the forum :D

NGONGE   

I’m glad I didn’t know any of your parents when you guys were born. I would have been asked to change some of those stinking nappies!

In 1983, I have just discovered girls and was break dancing and Moon Walking to MJ’s Billy Jean. Damn I feel old, man.

In fact, I’m so old and forgetful I just noticed OG Girl’s name! I wonder if she worked out who I am though?

:rolleyes:

OG_Girl   

Origanally posted by: NGONGE

In fact, I’m so old and forgetful I just noticed OG Girl’s name! I wonder if she worked out who I am though?

I am not blaming u mate, I am OG for life, if u know what I mean ;)

salam

Fazliyah   

In 1983, I have just discovered girls and was break dancing and Moon Walking to MJ’s Billy Jean. Damn I feel old, manE]

I,m just currious Ngonge so what's your age then?

OG Moti   

I was born year of dhagax, i witness the first dagaalkii wardheer, geel baan waa nin kadhacay oo 12 xagaa baa la i eryanay, i was wearing a short and carrying a stick on may hand... short with shoes "good hint", i also witness the when people were running from guulwade, so that they wont take them to the army..and make them fight...plus i have been communicating with chinese people for few gu ey deer, and a couple of xagaaa.. how old am I?

Tuujiye   

waraa QQ aabaha magaalada aa tahay yaah..lol..37 bisinka cunugaaga aa kujiro meeshaan aan maqlay run miyaa...

lol..nuune 1983 ilaahada 14 uu jiraa yaah..lol..

checkmate waraa dhuxule aa aheed 1983 u sheeg nooh caruurtaan..lol...

waraada were is my 1980-81 crew at..................

bambina you know in canada everything is posible..lol..

OG your 6'3..?????????? please don't wear high heal shoes..ama guyga aa la socotid kabo taako leh u xir..

ck adigaba 1983 aa sheegatee..lol.. muufo tiinaar aa gadi jirtay 1983 q'qaacna lama daanyo uu ka shaqeen jiray..lol.

maamo try-me meeshaan is yareeska caan uu ka yahay ma is dahday.lol.

4real i'm 19 but in canada I'm 23..

Waa ina baqti lagde oo idinleh.

iga hanti ah :D

OG_Girl   

Tuujiye, I thought u said u like girl play basketball with u, what happened to that :D .

I bet I will beat u tho icon_razz.gif

salam

Senora   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

I was born year of dhagax, i witness the first dagaalkii wardheer, geel baan waa nin kadhacay oo 12 xagaa baa la i eryanay, i was wearing a short and carrying a stick on may hand... short with shoes "good hint", i also witness the when people were running from guulwade, so that they wont take them to the army..and make them fight...plus i have been communicating with chinese people for few gu ey deer, and a couple of xagaaa.. how old am I?

Im going to take a wild guess here and say 62....that or 32 :D

Qac Qaac...you ol' geizer icon_razz.gif .....