Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

I LOVE YOU HALIMO a somali mans guide to getting the attention of a somali woman.

Aaliyyah   

Are you saying that you don't find the burnt shards of a mans flesh in the shape of your name endearing? Albeit in a twisted sort of way? (tries not to giggle)

lol every girl wants a sweet man who's romantic. But, this is taking romance to another level.

I find this whole thing icky and disgusting. Wouldn't find it romantic..am just shivering looking at his hands....

I think the girl who broke his heart now feels good that she walked out on him. Tell me abt being psycho lol

salaam

ewww... thats so gross!! I'll make du'aa for him and maybe he wont turn into a psycho stalker! somebody should marry him and take care of him cuz he needs it

^- Lol must you be practical to a fault?

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by The_Siren:

quote:

Prick head! He should cut off his penis while his on it. All that for a woman? FCK!

Why so harsh when you yourself made a smiliar show of affection by carving (You complete me Siren) on your *erhem* using a bread knife. Quite a novel way of showing ones affections if a little extreme. Still who am I complain when you've accidently circumsized yourself twice all in my name?

Siren, my love, were I to sever my organ of manhood, and were I to burn statesments of commited love upon my very flesh, then that primal distinction of not weeping with my heroin in times she is in most need of comfort would be lost on me, wouldn't it? Similarly, burnt flesh does cause confusion and suppression to the sensory nerves that usher in empathy and concern for the weeping queen. So, you see, such logic explains my 'cut' off cruelty. The man, albeit affectionately overwhelmed, lost a vital part of himself, which Somalis call: 'Diir Naxa'.
smile.gif

Lol@circumcized twice! My love, you know I was under the influence of your charm.
:D
What deliciously captivating nonsensical lies! the only truth in that entire statement was the last part, naturally. The rest was obviously as a result of you being mesmerized with me. Its the only logical explanation for what you've written. You are however forgiven for your moment of wanderlust.

"Logic" to self-harming indeed. Tisk tisk

LOL! Such a sophisticated sense of humour how can one even try to compete?

I shall try...check this out

Its you with a group of your SOL friends (Say LT QA and Ngonge -celebrating what you can only imagine to be your impending wedding night with moi. :D Dash your macaxis to the wall says I man...cause you've pulled. Such exciment and jumping for joy is truly infectious man.

Paragon   

^ :D Oh my what a dancing friendship! Are you worth all the tummy shake?

Lol@NGONE on the left. The man can sure dance. LOL.

Salma   

It seems that there is no actual love on this earth but Blind love... which is also Deaf, Dumb and crazy..

loooooooooool, kix, kix Allah hooyoy, istaqfurullah, that dance was insane!! I fell off my chair.

BTW, leave the boy alone you loveless lots. I have actually seen a girl who has done the same thing to her arm with a very hot kitchen-knife. Fortunetly for her, the name was short: Ali.

^
:D
Oh my what a dancing friendship! Are you worth all the tummy shake?

Lol@NGONE on the left. The man can sure dance. LOL.

Am I worth a group dance? I should like to think every woman would be worth such a primitive display of male exciment. As for NGONE and his dance moves? Agreed quite a mover and shaker.

Chocolata- LOL -Glad you enjoyed Paragons show of affection. He can be quite charming when he wants to be.