Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

I LOVE YOU HALIMO a somali mans guide to getting the attention of a somali woman.

chubacka   

its unfortunate that she had such a long name, could he not have appreviated it and instead of love he could have drawn a heart.

clearly this was not well thought out.

^-Abbreviating ones expression of love? Never....wheres your sense of romanticism? (giggles)

Originally posted by Paragon:

Prick head! He should cut off his penis while his on it. All that for a woman? FCK!

Why so harsh when you yourself made a smiliar show of affection by carving (You complete me Siren) on your *erhem* using a bread knife. Quite a novel way of showing ones affections if a little extreme. Still who am I complain when you've accidently circumsized yourself twice all in my name?

To the thread? LOOOOL- Now thats what I call a man, all he need do now is cut property of Xalimo on his forehead and all will be well. Let the man love on says I! as foolish as he maybe-theres something quite primal about having ones name burnt on a mans forearm.

Imtithal ^LOL Wheres your sense of womanly vanity? The man is part of a dying breed of Somali romantics- the ones like Climi who cried and bleed his eyes and heart out because he couldn't get his favourite bread-buying customer to get off with him.

Are you saying that you don't find the burnt shards of a mans flesh in the shape of your name endearing? Albeit in a twisted sort of way? (tries not to giggle)

Paragon   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

quote:

Originally posted by Paragon:

Prick head! He should cut off his penis while his on it. All that for a woman? FCK!

Why so harsh when you yourself made a smiliar show of affection by carving (You complete me Siren) on your *erhem* using a bread knife. Quite a novel way of showing ones affections if a little extreme. Still who am I complain when you've accidently circumsized yourself twice all in my name?

Siren, my love, were I to sever my organ of manhood, and were I to burn statesments of commited love upon my very flesh, then that primal distinction of not weeping with my heroin in times she is in most need of comfort would be lost on me, wouldn't it? Similarly, burnt flesh does cause confusion and suppression to the sensory nerves that usher in empathy and concern for the weeping queen. So, you see, such logic explains my 'cut' off cruelty. The man, albeit affectionately overwhelmed, lost a vital part of himself, which Somalis call: 'Diir Naxa'. smile.gif

Lol@circumcized twice! My love, you know I was under the influence of your charm. :D