Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

The Art of loving yourself

^I love going to movies alone too for the above reasons. Amd also because I hate to compromise and watch what the majority wants.

I want to watch what I want dammit!

BOB   

Shukulaato & Malab

Remember Sonia Kovalevsky...The University Woman...the 60% ahem ahem? :D Af jinni aan kugula hadli lahaa laakiin ma taqaanid ee maxaan sameeyaa saana kuguma fiirsan karee? :D

But thanks for proving that SOL is full of Ms Sonia Kovalevsky... :D

PS. I couldn't let that opportunity go to waste. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

^^ dat bad :D your situation is really bad hadaaba warqado isku qoreesid, isla hadalkaaba fiicnaa, hope dat processing timeku inuu soo yaraadaa :D

^ smile.gif

Sometimes it is good to be alone on your own company and sometimes with others. It all depends on your mood and your surroundings. There are certain things that I hate doing like f.eks going to cinema alone, nope, I cant NEVER do that.

Tuujiye   

Waxaa la dhahay, qof markuu waalan rabo, Buste uu isa saaraa.. C&H waa lagu soo hayaa aan u maleynaa..mugoo kubeertadaa soo qaado hadii kiligaa in aa isku foorisid bilaabeysid lol

Wareer Badanaa!!

Chimera   

I have mastered the art of leaving my body and looking from the outside in, which on a bad day helps to put into persepective the things that are important to me. This is the secret:

I am me

Yes the person looking at this object(tv/pc etc) is me

I am me

(usually the surreal feeling kicks in about now)

These people(family/friends) loved this guy, this guy is me

That beautiful lady loves this guy, this guy is me

I am me

This hand infront of my face is his, this hand is mine.

(Now i'm in a weird surreal state and have left my body)

lol this is not narcissism, this is the art of loving, and being content with yourself through self-reflection.

Ibtisam   

I like "me" time, this world has so many people, it is hard to find time where no one else is around. I could sit in an empty room for days/ weeks without the need to talk to anyone and not thinking of anything in particular. I eat alone, movies alone, travel alone, work alone, walk alone. In fact seeing people all the time makes me dislike humans. I hate shopping, but if I must go, I go alone or with a man (Val type behaviour would kill me) :D

I plan days when I could be alone to clean, walk or sit in the park. I like walking along places with few people. I love my space, I would go mad if I did not have some "me" space. I don't like seeing the same person all the time, everyday for weeks, months, years will kill me. Time off, few hrs, days, weeks or months off family and friends.

Buuxo   

^that being antisocial Ibti icon_razz.gif

I could never take myself out alone.Who would laugh at my bad jokes?

Ibtisam   

^^Make them in your head and laugh at them yourself in your head!! Or save them for the once in the blue moon when you do see people- then they wont be bad jokes, they will be jokes! :Dicon_razz.gif

BOB   

Buuxo

Now that's the spirit. :D

PS. Waan ku salaamay...long time no see.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Buuxo   

Bob,salan sare. You still alive? :D

Hahaha@Ibti,you want me to talk to myself.That's pathway to waali.

-Lily-   

Quiet time, alone time is natural and good…but humans are social creatures, being with people is necessary.

C&H, there are times I think all these self-improvement advice books are not really helpful. Not all information out there is WISDOM and sometimes this culture of dissecting yourself isn’t doing individuals any favours. It’s too self-centred, almost looking for problems where there aren’t any or encouraging stream-lined 'good' behaviour.

BOB   

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

Bob,salan sare. You still alive?
:D

Yeah Alhamdulillah and I've been busy taking myself out on a date after date just like Shukulaato & Malab. :D

PS. Salam Lily. smile.gif

Peace, love & Unity.