Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Describe the nomad above you...

OG Moti   

how do u know she is hot, wait the minute brother tell me what is going on... brother share the meat... anyway socrates .. too quite too secrative.. he doesnt share the good news, and likes to qarxis people but still not qarxis like he said she is hot but didnt say how he know that... loool peace

African   

^^^^ I know Ilham says 2 say positive things about the person above u, but don't over do it. :rolleyes:

OG-Moti Articulate, sarcatic some times but cool person over all!

hmmm since ur married the above quote tells me that when ur wife's cooking is revolting u tell her "hmmmmmmmmm honey this is the best meal I've ever hard in my life". smile.gif

Good husband, this is the kind of lie that's permitted in Islam u know that? ;)

Xafsa   

^^^ likes to play alot....I have a feeling your connecting with the child inside of you ;) ..nothing wrong with that...what ever floats your boat.

Jaabir   

waraa intaa ii jar jar tay aa ee leedahay nothing wrong with that!! :mad:

humm..let me see what i think of you....

SOL addict, calm, can get crazy sometimes, cool, social, loves to meet SOL nomads. ;)

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Darman:

waraa intaa ii jar jar tay aa ee leedahay nothing wrong with that!! :mad:

humm..let me see what i think of you....

SOL addict, calm, can get crazy sometimes, cool, social, loves to meet SOL nomads.
;)

Yur mataqaantaa?!!

I am not an SOL addict...Those of us with a J.O.B understand the importants of passing time!1

Paragon   

Good game ma tiri. Flying-still, though I like calling her a flying-star, she has such a beautiful charactor, joyful and very friendly. She is the kind of individual, i feel, one can say represents goodness in humanity. smile.gif

Jaabir   

waraa Jamaal beenta ka daa qoftaan nooh,

Yur ku lahaa.. walaashiis,,, waan oo jeeda in ay shaqo la'an ku haysu.. alaah ha ku sahlu qof aa la murantid :D:D:D

RunawayVerigin..

a very smart girl masha alaah who plans her future carefully, if you are freinds with her you will know that you can never lose respect for her humble personality... hip, cool,, kind hearted.. but firm and responsible at the same time ;)

Jamaal11

Poetic dude who knows how to talk and write, i have a feeling he is a playa ;) or probably a retired playa who is coaching folks like me who dont know shit about poems, romance and girls ;):D:D

Paragon   

Flying-still you're welcome girl. smile.gif

RunawayVerigin..

a very smart girl masha alaah who plans her future carefully, if you are freinds with her you will know that you can never lose respect for her humble personality... hip, cool,, kind hearted.. but firm and responsible at the same time