Sign in to follow this  
Iffah

Describe the nomad above you...

African   

^^^^ don't know much about her, but finding it difficult who 2 describe….MiSs_SkyLine_GTR or MiSs_LeXuS as in the signature.

hmmm mysterious or schizophrenic? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jaabir   

^^^^ don't know much about her, but finding it difficult who 2 describe….

hmmm mysterious or schizophrenic?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D:D:D:D

Haneefah   

Do I really have to describe Miss Lexus?

let's see...the only thing that instantly came to my mind was how rude and insensitive she is...well at least online...sorry hon smile.gif

^^^^ Has no respect towards me or any one else.

Don't really like him :mad: I don't know how him and Clown are related, seriously

Everyone reckons ama rude because I speak my mind and I don't hide nothing. But I really couldn't give a sh!t what y'all reckon... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Senora   

Now this is supposed to be a positive game...so please refrain from negative comments. I'm sure we can play this maturely.

BUT INSTEAD

Originally posted by MiSs_LeXuS:

Don't really like him :mad: I don't know how him and Clown are related, seriously

Everyone reckons ama rude because I speak my mind and I don't hide nothing. But I really couldn't give a sh!t what y'all reckon... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know deep down inside, you must have a really sweet heart..try showing it a little smile.gif ...if not, then at least give a little respect to the poster ( Ilhaam ), she did ask that we refrain from the negative comments...

is dis ya pick up Line grl

P.S stay away from me coz u ain't my type

Jaabir   

Everyone reckons ama rude because I speak my mind and I don't hide nothing. But I really couldn't give a sh!t what y'all reckon... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if you have only asked.. i would have told you much i respect you and love you as one of SOL unique nomads!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mindstate =>

cool brother.. smart.. and quite interesting smile.gif

Juxa   

mindstate,,,,,,,quite a character, never boring, smart and outspoken,,,,,,,,hush now dalqada yaan kaa goyne :D

excuse me, guys...i know that i'm not suppose to ask and everything, but may i please get a few votes?(formy rankings) it's kinda embarrasing when i've been here for almost 2 years and i'm still considered an "alien" :(

so...i'd appreciate it if you guys kinda like...u know...helped me out on improving my rankings smile.gif .

thank you

LuCkY   

A-Man-Apart weLL Let me see...uuummm you havent been here Long-meaning you havent posted so its kinda hard to describe you...ya know?

But so far i wouLd say you dont come off as a rude person.

Whatchu gotta do is get over 50 posts and then you can eLiminate your "aLien" status to a Nomad.