Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Birth control pills Plaques

Nephissa   

Ninka comes to the room, prior to his arrival, she would go and handle her business, come to the bed, and turn all lights off, and she will position herself with lugaheeda cirka ayagoo fiirinaayaan.

He knows the arrival time, he will come, go on top of her, do what he has to do to relief himself and the show is over.

No affection, no hugging, no kissing, non of that. Foreplay hadeyba kuu taqaano ba.

:D:D:D , I spill coffee on my keyboard, damn you Layzie, what am I to do with a sticky keyboard now :mad: ?

Layzie, nin Somali hadaa foreplay ku bilaawdo, isla habeenkiiba gurigiii hoooyadaa uu kuu diraaa ogoooow :D . It happened to gabdho badan oo Dr Sue lesson ka qaadan jiray. Naa wixiii gaalada yaa ku soo baray intuu ku dhaho uu SH-na kuugu wacaaaa.. L0L.

Cara.   

Serenity, the lady doth protest too much ;)

BACK TO THE TOPIC (sort of): May I just point out that the risk of death and disability from carrying a child to term is far greater than the health risks associated with the pill?

-Lily-   

^^^ Waxkasto aa wax laga sheega these days, from the milk we drink to how much we should excersize.

Nephthys Layzie would never go for such a boring man who refers to foreplay as 'wixi galada' icon_razz.gif

On another note, keep your private private people. Google and doctors have a wealth of info on contraception.

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

As for me, i had ababy 5 months back and i want so badly now. i have not even recovred fully yet but i seem to be obbsessed with it! i soud crazy but i dont know abt others that is how i feel and it was worse 3 months back.

Umi, how many children do you have altogether?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^What is IT that you are obbsessed with? Having babies or doing the nasty? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Condoms all the way...I am not putting my health at risk taking these pills, nor do I want to have a baby every year...

OK, I don't know what's happening to me today...I'll ask again, is it Friday yet?

waar hayaay.. :eek: :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:Kk, Condoms are nt healthy. I puke with just the thought of them, it makes u feel so used! loooooooooool but pls no offence to nay1 out here.

Uma, you don't strike me as a sexual personal by any means.

A couzin of my habaryar, once said she didn't enjoy having intercourse with her hubby.

So habaryartey wexey weydiisay, naa kaale, hada adoo 6 ilmo dhalay aa maanta inta inaad isoo fadhiisatay aa idhahee, I don't enjoy having intercourse with hubby?

So the couzin of my habaryar said, well aniga intercourse maka helo, waayo, sida aniga iyo asaga waligiin wax pleasure eh nama dhaxyaalin. She went on to explain to my habaryar the way ayada iyo ninkeeda ay ilaa iyo hada 6 ilmo kusoo dhaleen.(wallaahi waa runtii iney 6 ilmo qabto)

Her explanation went like this and I Am not making this up by any means.

Ninka comes to the room, prior to his arrival, she would go and handle her business, come to the bed, and turn all lights off, and she will position herself with lugaheeda cirka ayagoo fiirinaayaan.

He knows the arrival time, he will come, go on top of her, do what he has to do to relief himself and the show is over.

No affection, no hugging, no kissing, non of that. Foreplay hadeyba kuu taqaano ba.

Naagtaas when she was explaining all of this to my aunt, daacad ey aheed sida ay ugu sharaxeyse the system ay ilmo ku dashay.

The moral of this story is that the minute aan aqriye your response about "eww, puke oo the thought o condom iga keenaa" I thought of islaantaas, and wondered what else oo puke kaa keenaayo.

I am sure pleasure toys are out of the question where you are concerned, right? (don't worry, you don't have to answer)

PS: Just by your response to KK about the love aa baby u qabto was more in the lines that you enjoy the idea of a baby, but not so might about the mechanism behind it all?
Kool kat ayaan layaaabaanaa laakin kadaroo dibi dhal..war hayaay meeshu way isku waalata....

Ps. that was funny though. :D

Kool_Kat   

BadaCas, what did I say that made you say "war hayaah"? I know Layzie is crazy, matter of fact, I think she should change her name to CrayZieGirl...

KK, wallaahi wax ceeb meesha mayaalo. Hadaa hada rabtid, islaantaas waan kuu geena oo ayada aaba sida cashar camal ay kugu sharxee, maba umaleyso iney ceeb tahay. I thought you knew about this, your own friend was sitting there when the story was told to my aunt, I thought she might have mentioned it to you.(not rock's chick, the other sister)

PS:Hi Lily, red iga aamus and ducaysane, adoo nin waalan ah aa question gareenee my sanity, how dare u? redface.gif

Layzie, not sure how I missed it, but that's a truly tragic story. Yikes!

Umi, yes, I know what you mean. I love kids too. Only I'm terrified of the birthing process. Urgh.

I dont know why we somalis expecially men like to suppress anything from your favourite colour or dish or who was you first love to sensetive issues like birthcontrol pills.

We are all SOLERS and am ok discussing anything NOT OBSCENE though, I would be as comfortable behind my own screen here as with a freind.

So come out of the closet, who is using what! loooooooooool just kidding

Seriously, this topic is very informative, it wont harm to show some good juicy examples!

REDSEA jumps with hayaay. a typical faarax war hadaad doonayso inaad sanad walbo islaanta caloosha u buuxiso, think again oh i see to you she is just a baby factory heh do you know what true love is? it is not impregnating ur wife every year rather every 3 years or so

Hey others, dont grill me, i have chosen to have babies every year but am pissed off that my husband is not stopping me! loooooool

Kool_Kat   

Dabshid, dhagaha qabso...

So come out of the closet, who is using what! loooooooooool just kidding

LOOOOOOOOOL...Ee ani waan sheegay...kix kix kix...Naahooy yaa ku dhoho cagaha dhulka dhiga, baby every yearkaan aa la gagabeysid jooji...Maxaa ninkaaga uga xanaaqee, nin neceb maleh in 20 wiil loo dhalo, wah...One baby boy down, 19 to to...lol...

War waxaan wuxuu X-rated yahay maleh hay...It is just exchanging information...To some it might be educational too... :D