Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Birth control pills Plaques

Nephissa   

KK: Educational indeed. Bal educate some of us on how to get pregnant. OK..OK I know how :D , but is there any old wives tale you wanna share?

There are some new little babies being born or who have been born to people I know lately - perhaps a good sign of fertility - it may rub off on us ;) .

Kool_Kat   

^Maxaa the pregnancy process is bit slow for you miyaa...Naa ani old wives tale kuu ma hayo...Imaan isu yeel yaaqoo wah, it can be little slow, but before you know it kaboom it will happen...Adoo uur leh foolxumadaada yaa ku heynaayo hee...

This is what I know,

Boy meets girl

Boy marrys a girl

They do the nasty

Boom, girl's belly is full

Nine months later comes a baby...

Maxaad moodey? LOL

Zafir, ani baabuur parking laga bixinaayo aan u mooday...Pull out lee tiri nooh... :D

Nephissa   

Horta why do you refer nasty to that beautiful something people do out of pure genuine feeling for each other? Reer gaalkacyo inaa tahay waa is sheegtay. Dhoorooos :D:D .

All I can think about right at this time is, the precious little face that one day may be looking up at me and relying on all my love..

Warka ii boobsiii.. any practical advice markaa? :D

Kool_Kat   

^Korka mar adi...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

I'll have you know that indha adeeg anaa la'iga keenaya...I refer to it as "nasty", cuz look at how everyone here is acting...kix kix kix...'Pure genuine feeling' kuteh...Naa soco...

Ibtisam   

redface.gifredface.gif This is getting way out of hand. I cannot believe it has turned into tips between married women, with the men on the sideline. :rolleyes: Seriously people!!!

Uum 20kids?? redface.gif can you have two for me please?....and maybe one for Val since she is such a ..... :D

Ngonge! loool I already know you do that!

Paragon: loool redface.gif I cannot believe you walked into that! lol HAHA :D

Cara, You know I forgot about that! good point

That story is just horrid and how on earth can one decide if someone is a sexual person based on their love for babies... Oh never mind

Serenity: erm I could not agree more

Al the people Screaming X-rated.. NO one forced you to read it, if you want you can do as KOOL kat does and peek read in between your fingers. :D There is nothing X-rated it about....but some people aa all there private exposed gaareeyeh.

hodman   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Bad advise nephtys...ma maqlin miyaa sheekadii ninka intuu guursaday ay uur yeelatay xaaskiisa. After a while she had a miscarriage and the guy says war ilayn anaaba waalnaa oo weel hoos u jeeda wax ku shubtay!!

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@weel hoos u jeeda wax ku shubtay...Balaayo anagaa maqalnay...

Nephthys, how's the process going? :D

Nephissa   

^^ It's going! :D

Originally posted by hodman:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Bad advise nephtys...ma maqlin miyaa sheekadii ninka intuu guursaday ay uur yeelatay xaaskiisa. After a while she had a miscarriage and the guy says war ilayn anaaba waalnaa oo weel hoos u jeeda wax ku shubtay!!
Oh man! :D:D Ahhhhh LOL. Caadi maaha aan ku iri. LOL.

Ok reminds me of a joke. Ye I know wrong thread but it is appropriate..sorta..

Three pregnant ladies in the Dr's waiting room got to talking .

the first says...'we are having a boy and are all excited'

the second lady, who was a little naive, said 'how do you know that?'

the first said 'well everyone knows if the guy is on top during the act you get a boy'

the third lady pipes up and says' yes well we are having a girl'

the second laday again asks'how do you know that?'

the third lady explained that 'everyone knows if the girl is on top during the act you get a girl'.

well the first and third lady looked at the second and the tears were streaming down her cheek .

the first and third inquired 'whats wrong?'

the second lady cried ' i'm having a puppy'

Sorry! LOL

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

the second lady cried ' i'm having a puppy'

KIX KIX KIX KIX...Doggy, ruff ruff...loooooooooool...

Khalaf   

^^ :D @ u too. Edit: NEver mind.....

No offense, but Allahu Akbar, Alxamdullah, Takbir! i aint no female. May Allah bless the women they go through a lot of stuff. being the good son i am and all I took a female relative to the hospital not the first time, but in the lobby just reading the female magazine on pregancies....inalalhi Allah gabdha uu sahal.....one of the questions was does the baby come out in pit of poop ....answer oo yes that is normal to shit on urself when you are pushing...but we clean up the baby real nice. :D

Good bless women, and i really mean it. It aint easy and they deserve all the help. smile.gif