Sign in to follow this  
Pig

Oh my god, Ninxoon is here with a different name!

Pig   

Guys, I swear you think I am lying...ninxoon is a Somalia Online member. My friend knows him and she told me that he is a regular poster here but she wouldn't tell me what name he is using. See, every guy here is decent and that means, he is acting decent here. Ninxoon, whoever you are, we will find you and bring you to justice.

Abdinuur   

lol @ Iimaan...loooool

And who da hek is this character that you're chasin' after???

Give full description or post a 'Most Wanted' thingy somewhere...lol

I neva knew they had FBI's, 5-0's or any other investigators LQQKin for people over the internet.

LOL...my McAfee Virus scanner 'looks' for viruses and stuff...but that's all I know of...

Aight...I am just gonna stop being silly and hope you find the man you're LQQKin for...

Peace rolleyes.gif

Salaama all...

Iilmaan Ninxoon is not really Ninxoon he is Ninwanaagsan and if the Brotha is here, he is welcomed! Lets not make this site Somalinet part#2... Plzzzz

Ma'salaama

Buubto   

Asalaamu Caleykum Wr Wb

My dear sisters & brothers let’s forget about the hate that exist in somalinet. We don’t want this wonderful site dat we all trying to make it different then somalinet, to be somalinet2. if ninxoon is here well like sis ladyfatima said we welcome him dearly & hope he stops his nonsense attitude towards somali girls. If the guy is here he deserves every right to be a nomad like us. So let’s quit childish behaviour & start act mature.

W/Salaam Peace smile.gif

Hibo   

lol@iiman. abaayo lets just wlc the brother.

lol, even though it won't be me wlcing him.

don't hate, :love: .

'allah weyne ninkii aaminaa awoodleh'

Hibo   

What's up people.

Iman listen dear, first I would suggest for you to take these other ppl's advice.

Second, i think you have a misconception about "Ninxoon".

He has no problems withthe good girls, and he's only trying to help the lost ones.

What has he ever done to you sis, whats this "justice" you talk about.

He is a good and decent somali brother who just wants the best for his ppl.

And he's a cool as hell, if you give him a chance.

Maybe you don't like what he says but's all ture, the reason ppl don't like him is because he doesn't sugar coat the reality. And why should he, he isn't the one doing something wrong.

I think we could all learn alot from him.

One Love to all of you with a sense of humor and more importantly a sense of SELF.

P.S....i know for a fact the ninxoon doesn't post here. i will bet my life on it.

ONE LOFE

wink.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

Hello friends

I left from the Somalinet forums coz of ninxoon. He is a nightmare to alot of people. But I think we should let him be nightmare coz may be he is born this way.

Curly   

Oh God No! I hate that bloke he made my life a living hell, on somalinet and blackplanet.

I honestly can't stand that sexist hog, I suggest he either come out of hiding or the admin do something about it, either way something has to be done! This bloke doesn’t deserve anyone sympathy.

Sue,BUH..i am ninxoon and i have changed....people, dont judge me for what i have done,I have hid behind this username for a long time :cool:

ooh...damn,i have busted my identity :D

Adna   

salaam

since i don't know who's nixoon nor never met him.

STHLM_Lady, Sue,BUH..i am ninxoon and i have changed....people, dont judge me for what i have done,I have hid behind this username for a long time is this true i ahve nothing agains the person but was just wondering.... but i beleive that can't be as above nomads described, and from what i know about sthlm lady, makes me think it can't be could it?????????? love you all

Originally posted by illmatic:

this post is from year and half a ago? :confused:

Damn whoever ninxoon is i give that guy some credit. He is online version of the boogeyman. Or the kaiserslaten(the usual suspects) of somali forums. His name brings nightmare to some people......lol