Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Don't Worry I am NOT Somali

Nephissa   

Have any of you girls witnessed this new phrase at the clubs? Ethio and black guys whispering to your ear <>

I do not normally go to clubs, but had old friends visiting my neck of the wood few weeks ago. We ended up at a club, I have never felt out of place. All the Somali girls looking like Beyonce, doing the Uh Oh Uh Oh dance. :eek:

As the night progressed an Ethio guy came over, and when I said No Thanks, he said << Don't worry i'm not Somali >>

I was so shocked, wanted to spit on his raw meat eating, cannibal face. It made me wonder if our girls give it easily to non Somalis? Sumcad xumada ina haysataa maxay tahay? We go for Ajanabi because they won't tell nobody? they'r not associated with Somalis, so who cares? Is that how things are done lately?

Someone please inform me. I am an old school.

Salaan...

Yes, it does happen. I never went to a club once, but from what I gather hearing our sisters go to clubs in the first place just to avoid Soomaali men.

And even if they do see one there, they will ignore him, and if a brave one tries to approach, they would walk out of him there, frozen. That is what I heard.

Gabdhaheena qaarkood Soomaalinimo waa lagu karay, qaarkood maba maqli karaan. Xataa ma'aha faaraxyaasha kaliya, wax walba Soomaali lagu associate gareeyo. They just want to completely disregard Soomaali wixii ahaa.

It started not speaking af Soomaali at home, disobeying their parents, being so-called second-hand models, wearing the fake bling-blings seen on BET...ee marka waala arki doonaa meel laga dhaco; gabdhaha kaliyana ma'aha wiilasha waa kula jiraan.

Salma   

Sumcad xumada ina haysataa maxay tahay?

Are u talking about Sumcad xumada in General or only what the Bad Somali girls do?

First of all, Sumcad Xumado kuma xirna hablaha only. There are hundreds of Somali men and guys who are spoiling the somali image and degrading our reputation. Shall we talk about the Somali males who drink liquors and alcohol, or those who abuse children, or deal with the drugs, attack the women, or even became gays. mmm perhas u gonna consider them as individual cases and not sumcad xumu.

Second of all, As i said above they are bad girls, and bad Somali girls are everywhere, even if they remained inside Somalia they will dance, hook with non-somalis or do horrible things.

Again our guyz are repeating the same words. Our girls are imitating Beyonce, Janet Jackson, Ashanti bla bla bla. And they 4get totally about their brothers who imitate 2PAC, Snoopy Doggy Dog, Will Smith, Usher,Nelly and Puff Daddy with his long cross on his neck. Isnt that Sumcad xumo too ??

Iam not defending the bad girl-wannabe but i hope to listen once to A frank, honest and Clear Somali Guy who is talking about Sumcad Xumada in General. They always point their fingers on girls and women only.

Sumcad xumo? should we care? I dont think so because there is nothing we can do to change that and its their personal choice,,,let them give it easily to ajinabis and play hard to get with somali bros. that is just fine. Maandhow ani hablaha soomaaliyeed maxaa korka iga saarey waa yaabey ..lol

If You Want Breakfast In Bed, Sleep In The Kitchen.

Bashiiro, what did I do to deserve this??..sleep in the madbakha :mad: ??....no no way!! I shud gitit in bed icon_razz.gif

Qac Qaac   

I heard things like this before, phrases like cheap and clean. they hurt when someone says to us, our women are like that. but hey they left islam, practicing it. so all this name calling comes with it.

also the good ones too marry non-somalies. so u just can't blame the bad girls only, i think is a syndrome that is working on all our women to hate somali men good or bad.

but alxamdulillah not all of them hate somali women atleast 10% of it.

#1 on the list to marry, is a black american who is muslim.

2. is white who is muslim

3. is arab

4. is anyone who is not somali

5. when there is nothing else maybe give the somali guy a chance.

Kool_Kat   

This shidh is funny!!! Everytime I see a post like this, where we act like Somalis are the Angels of the World...That we are not to do wrong!!!

Well guess what? We are humans just like any other race, community, or country...All these things we are so surprised about alwayz happened in Somalia too, it isn't anything new...

I went to visit MN this long weekend, and my friends and I went out to this club...There were too other Somali girls there, really beautiful, but the way they were acting was just discussting - to say the least...Rubbing against any ni99a/white dude that came their way...Uff!!!But I wasn't surprised...Hey, whateva rocks their boat...

Everything we're seeing now in 2004, all existed back home 20 yrs ago...Now, we might not have been around to witness that then, but they did...We had naago niman cadaan/madoow guursado, naaga caruur dholo iyogoo la'guursan, naago jirkooda beeciyo, naago clubs aado (jubo/al curaba club)...

Walee tiirabto inay dhulka isdhigto iyadeey utaal, ani mugoo isha leekafiirinaa!!!

ive heard similar stories and with each story i hear i bite my tongue for all the negatives things ive said about somali men. we need to get our reputations back.

IL CAPO   

Oye Niaje,

i wouldn't blame it on anybody else but Faaraxs, yes you heard me..it is your bloody fault that today your own women don't respect you.

if you think i am lying then tell me when was the last time you did the things i just wrote below.

1-Somali guys need to start respecting the sisters

and be kind to them.(if you only respect your Mom and sister then remember even the same girls that you are disrespecting today are some guy like you's sister and future Mom)

2-Faaraxs should Stop spreading lies about the sisters because i have seen somany Faarax's spreading lies about a girl just because she turned him down or maybe she asked him for a direction and all of a sudden Faarax will start bragging that he laid her :rolleyes: .(Grow up for Allah's sake Faarax and act upon your bloody age)

3-Somali guys need to wake up and realize no girl wants a THUG wanna be,trust me every girl wants to be with a Gentleman. :rolleyes: .(nothing is more distasteful than a Faarax acting a Thug when i only know too well you pick on girls because they are supposedly weaker than your skinny and dusty behind and you can't even dare open your filthy mouth to a real man like ME)

4-learn to pay more compliments to the sisters because you and i know they are in a league of their own when it comes to everything and above all your Mom and sister happen to be one too. smile.gif

(trust me any girl will love to be paid a compliment but nothing will give her more pleasure

than her own man passing on a compliment to her)

5-Somali guys should learn how to say sweet things to the sisters and they should mean it.

(say a one nice line to that Girl you have been fancying all along and see how differently she treats you from your mall rat buddies)

6-Somali guys should learn that LOVE is much deeper than the so-called pride.

(when you love someone let that person know how you really feel and please stop believing it is against the rules of God knows what to fall in love with a nice sister)

7-Somali guys should learn to say Please,Excuse Me and Thank You to the sisters more often.

(change your bully ways and start with your own sister at home and instead of demanding something try to ask for it after all who you think you are to boss around everybody,you bloody Faarax?)

8-Somali guys should never call the sisters a foul names like certain race seem to glorify in calling their women all sorts of dirty names.

(Look this is not a Quentin Tarantino movie or Rap

song but a special person who happens to be our most important recourse when it comes to everything...would you be here with your toothpick

legs had it not been for your QUEEN Mom?)

9-Somali guys should learn to accept in grace when

a sister isn't intrested in him.

(forget about what you read in a magazine,trust me

nothing that has been written in a book will ever work on a somali girl,if you are smart,that alone should show you how unique our sisters are..whoever said a woman's No means Maybe wasn't talking about Somali Girls..trust me on this one)

10-Somali Guys should learn there is more to love than a physical contact.

(Just show a little patience and before you know it you will learn on her how to properly kiss a girl because naturally ladies are better kissers than men..i bet you didn't know that :D )

11-Somali guys should learn to be honest with the sisters because nobody wants to see his sister being played like a PS.

(if you are not interested in her be a man enough to say so because you wouldn't want me near your sister now,would you?she is another Guy's sister too..who could probably run over you until the next Eid)

i can go on for days and believe me in every bad thing a somali girl does is a somali guy's fault because somehow and somewhere her story goes back to one dumb faarax who did her wrong and now she hates the whole somali men.

Damn, i should charge you for the lesson i just gave you Faarax,but i shouldn't need to worry because i know you are not smart enough to remember a word of what i just said.

Na Na Na<====Faarax this is meant for somebody else ;) .

Salma   

Somalisiju, u dont have to justify the actions of the Somali bad girls. I dont think the reasons behind them being bad are because of the somali guys' faults. I dont think that the Somali gurls would become bad because their BFs/husbands/fiances or whatever dumped them or deceived them. Or bcz the somali guys dont say nice, romantic and warm words. I mean, our mothers' and Grand mothers' lives in Somalia was hard and rough life. They didnt get use to warm words. But they survive

I think those girls are bad bcz thats what they want, thats what they've choosed. Dont blame others for being a bad person. In life, u either choose to be a good or bad, its all in ur hands.

I think the reason behind being bad or going to Clubs and discos with non-somalis (actually i dont believe in this places even with a somalis)is because some girls are obssesed with the Western Style. They are imitating everything western in their clothes, attitude,way of thinking....etc. Or maybe they think that the non-somalis are more modern, civilised, free and more understanding whateva.

I Hope they realise that imitating the non-muslims, going to discos and bars, having boy friends doesnt mean you are a modern, independent & a civilised Girl/Woman.

I'll break it down for you:

Somali guys are FREAKY (not the sex-crazed freaky..the other one). Not all, but some. They see you at the mall, and they stare you down. regardless of whether they are wearing the kufi or the bling-bling. Oh, and tell me why I got stalkers calling my house. I never give my # out. Could it be somali people who I know and trust, who pass my number around. And the ones calling me, think its cool/alright to call me in the middle of the night talking about "Hi, How U doin'" (in the Somali Joey from Friends kinda way). I'm like " who the flipping f* are you?". They can not be trusted. So, lets say I do go to the club and see a Somali dude. First, I look for the nearest exit before the hound gets a whiff of me. So I can somewhat understand why these girls are GLAD that the dude aint somali.....cuz then she could talk freely and not with the consequence of the whole community knowing who the f* she is. Or Some girls are just horny. Hey, but with all this talk about reputation, its not just about the girls....the guys are the worst perpretators :D

And you thought I couldnt start a gender-war with this topic ha?

Khayr   

Originally posted by somalsijui:

Oye Niaje,

i wouldn't blame it on anybody else but Faaraxs, yes you heard me..it is your bloody fault that today your own women don't respect you.

if you think i am lying then tell me when was the last time you did the things i just wrote below.

1-Somali guys need to start respecting the sisters

and be kind to them.(if you only respect your Mom and sister then remember even the same girls that you are disrespecting today are some guy like you's sister and future Mom)

2-Faaraxs should Stop spreading lies about the sisters because i have seen somany Faarax's spreading lies about a girl just because she turned him down or maybe she asked him for a direction and all of a sudden Faarax will start bragging that he laid her :rolleyes: .(Grow up for Allah's sake Faarax and act upon your bloody age)

3-Somali guys need to wake up and realize no girl wants a THUG wanna be,trust me every girl wants to be with a Gentleman. :rolleyes: .(nothing is more distasteful than a Faarax acting a Thug when i only know too well you pick on girls because they are supposedly weaker than your skinny and dusty behind and you can't even dare open your filthy mouth to a real man like ME)

4-learn to pay more compliments to the sisters because you and i know they are in a league of their own when it comes to everything and above all your Mom and sister happen to be one too.
smile.gif

(trust me any girl will love to be paid a compliment but nothing will give her more pleasure

than her own man passing on a compliment to her)

5-Somali guys should learn how to say sweet things to the sisters and they should mean it.

(say a one nice line to that Girl you have been fancying all along and see how differently she treats you from your mall rat buddies)

6-Somali guys should learn that LOVE is much deeper than the so-called pride.

(when you love someone let that person know how you really feel and please stop believing it is against the rules of God knows what to fall in love with a nice sister)

7-Somali guys should learn to say Please,Excuse Me and Thank You to the sisters more often.

(change your bully ways and start with your own sister at home and instead of demanding something try to ask for it after all who you think you are to boss around everybody,you bloody Faarax?)

8-Somali guys should never call the sisters a foul names like certain race seem to glorify in calling their women all sorts of dirty names.

(Look this is not a Quentin Tarantino movie or Rap

song but a special person who happens to be our most important recourse when it comes to everything...would you be here with your toothpick

legs had it not been for your QUEEN Mom?)

9-Somali guys should learn to accept in grace when

a sister isn't intrested in him.

(forget about what you read in a magazine,trust me

nothing that has been written in a book will ever work on a somali girl,if you are smart,that alone should show you how unique our sisters are..whoever said a woman's No means Maybe wasn't talking about Somali Girls..trust me on this one)

10-Somali Guys should learn there is more to love than a physical contact.

(Just show a little patience and before you know it you will learn on her how to properly kiss a girl because naturally ladies are better kissers than men..i bet you didn't know that
:D
)

11-Somali guys should learn to be honest with the sisters because nobody wants to see his sister being played like a PS.

(if you are not interested in her be a man enough to say so because you wouldn't want me near your sister now,would you?she is another Guy's sister too..who could probably run over you until the next Eid)

i can go on for days and believe me in every bad thing a somali girl does is a somali guy's fault because somehow and somewhere her story goes back to one dumb faarax who did her wrong and now she hates the whole somali men.

Damn, i should charge you for the lesson i just gave you Faarax,but i shouldn't need to worry because i know you are not smart enough to remember a word of what i just said.

Na Na Na<====Faarax this is meant for somebody else
;)

Who's your GHOSTWRITER saxiiib???

No Somali Man that respects himself, would write like that about 'HIMSELF' cause if you are speaking about Faraax's then you are talking about somali men (sujui or not, you're still somali).

So Walaal, is all that 'CHEEK TO CHEEK' work

getting you anywhere? ;)

As the night progressed an Ethio guy came over, and when I said No Thanks, he said <>

I was so shocked, wanted to spit on his raw meat eating, cannibal face. It made me wonder if our girls give it easily to non Somalis?

Girl, where u been? 'Some' xalimo's treat faraax's like Aliens infront of West Indians/Afro-Americans or anyone that looks like something out of B.E.T. or a Harlquin novel.

Somali guys are FREAKY (not the sex-crazed freaky..the other one). Not all, but some. They see you at the mall, and they stare you down. regardless of whether they are wearing the kufi or the bling-bling. Oh, and tell me why I got stalkers calling my house.

Girl, you are Turnnnnning me ONNNNNNN!

Its hotttttttt in here!!!

Somebody grap me some ice, pleasssssssse!

You got stalkers, and you don't like Somali guys, well then my name is Andre 'Full Lips' Moore and I'm an Investment Banker and love to write poetry.Oh and did I mention that Sherman Moore from Y & R is my brother.

How you like that :D

Truthfully though, you need to meet a faraax who can spark your imagination and make you think that he is 'B.E.T.' or Harliquin material with his sweet words and gestures. Too bad you are Anti-Islam, cause I could have give you some 'Tutoring sessions' and trust me, your GPA would RISE dramatically ;)

Originally posted by Khayr:

Girl, you are Turnnnnning me ONNNNNNN!

Its hotttttttt in here!!!

Somebody grap me some ice, pleasssssssse!

You got stalkers, and you don't like Somali guys, well then my name is Andre 'Full Lips' Moore and I'm an Investment Banker and love to write poetry.Oh and did I mention that Sherman Moore from Y & R is my brother.

How you like that
:D

Truthfully though, you need to meet a faraax who can spark your imagination and make you think that he is 'B.E.T.' or Harliquin material with his sweet words and gestures. Too bad you are Anti-Islam, cause I could have give you some 'Tutoring sessions' and trust me, your GPA would RISE dramatically
;)
[/QB]

1. Shemar moore is FUGLY.

2. What happened to you? You a part-time shiekh now? Do you have a beard-by-day, gigolo-by-night complex?

3. You are f* weird. You tell me I am anti-islamic and then in the same sentense, you want to give me "tutorring session". Stop it with your disgusting sexual references before I have the admins on this, 'k?

OG_Girl   

Devil's Advocate , I may agree or disagree with you but girl, I like the way you are just "your self". Keep the good work girl ;) .

Salam