Sign in to follow this  
BOB

I Wish You Enough.

MZanzi   

^^ Quote aa idilay

Kool Kat BOB Xariiftankiisa maka heshay reer sikmaayo waxooda cad cadeey ku raadsanaayan gacan aan utaagay aniga

Kool_Kat   

^Indho_adeeg.org/war keena_yeel_ama_waala gu_yeelsiinaa waaye dadkaas...Minaa sheekadoodo diidana sidii miig camal eykuutaagaayaan...Ha de waa wax xan igu soo gaaray... icon_razz.gif Ar idhaaf, walaalkeey Bob cadde ha'igu dirinee...

MZanzi   

^^^LooL Ibtisaaam Have you ever listened to a tune and almost cried or got really emotional because it's so good? Aliyah yariisay hala dhaafo she'z is so emotional waa gabar fiican

PS:Kool kat ilaa hada waxaan ku qoslaa marka so xasuusto ..reer kismaayo world cup waxeey ka daawadan lagu xaman jiray ..BAAF KA DHARKA LAGU Dhaqo ..sixir heer laga gaaray lol

nuune   

lool@baafka dharka ay ka daawan jireen,

damn dat was fani indeed

ani xataa hoosta aan ka qosley

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

^^^LooL Ibtisaaam Have you ever listened to a tune and almost cried or got really emotional because it's so good? Aliyah yariisay hala dhaafo she'z is so emotional waa gabar fiican

No that is a bit too over the top, anyway if something is good, why would I end up crying. I am more likely to do flying jumps :D

MZanzi   

Ibtisaam adiga askariyad aatahay ...I heard you even use to playe football waliba fullback like west BROWN..

Nuuna sheekoyinkas marka so xasuusto waa iska qosla walaahi reer kismayo gacan aan utaagay

Cawad hestaan uu DJ Ka dhamaan la'ayahay jaceelki haayay u igu daartay aniga xataa http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=LsVuTd_YS YQ

Aaliyyah   

lool you people....

dadkan shekadan Bob kor kusoo qoray ka ooyeen walee qalbi adakidaaan...ilaahay hani sahlo icon_razz.gif

inshallah I wish you all enough...

and ye'll learn to cry, its good for the soul they say.... :D

salaam

Ibtisam   

Now Imtithal (I agree with bob nice name) if you want the freedom to cry and not be looked at funny then u must also let people not cry without passing judgement. You cannot have it both ways.

I have a balanced qalbi :D Bob story was a reminder of the wisdom of older people and parents, as well as people who including me don't have the benefit of being near their parents. There is nothing to cry over that I could see, it is good advise. So my dear sis I wish you enough, but not too much tears that you can't see pass it :D

Fufu stop spying on me :D

BOB   

Looooooooooooooooooo oooL.... :D:D:D:D Itaghfur-Allah...I haven't laughed this hard lately..Thanks for that guys.

Reer Kismaayo hadaan nahay we don't suffer from inferiority complex...we don't mind laughing at ourselves so like they say The Joke is on me...Every one should have a laugh and put it on my tap. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

What an over the top-sensentational little story. Somali people are not emotional and not expressive of their love towards other least of all family. They would never say something like ''i wish you enough''. Its like a rock bleeding!

MZanzi   

BOB, Aboo dhibkaas Dhan KK Waaaye trobo boobsiib qofta ciyaal Kaambo amxaaro miyaa aniga waayabe

PS, wacada ruhdadi ii gooysay

BOB   

Imtithal...don't listen to these heartless thugs...they are all Iskoris...literally.

Kool Kat can't remember the last time she smiled never mind giggle, laughter and her eyes ran out of tears because she has been watching Indian movie from the age of 1 til now...Stop reading between the lines Wareegto Luga Cad. :D

Nuune...used to play the bad guy in those Indian movies that Kool Kat illinta ka dhameeyay but only after he finished his... :D

Fu-Fu...waa chokora...meaning ninkaan waa from the streets...that is what the streets do to you especially when you've been living on the mean streets of the most dangerous city on earth...ninku naxariis ma leh...waa wax iskuma fale.

Ibtisam...I'm scared of her...she is a bully...marka avoid her all together and pray she doesn't read this and come after me.

PS. Naigaba...kaaliin rebbi qasho am daa aayi...sheemta am rufaayi.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

BOB, you want inaan ku rif-rif oh!! YOu better leave me alone and stop calling me names, otherwise I'm let everything out of the bag, I mean everything I know. The ball is in your court-If I am lying, I am dying, don't push me, suuqa ayan kaa saari! :cool: