Sign in to follow this  
BOB

I Wish You Enough.

BOB   

Recently I overheard a father and daughter in their last moments together at the Airport. they had announced the departure, standing near the security gate, they hugged and the father said, "I Love You and I Wish You Enough" the daughter replied "Dad, our life together has been more than enough. your unconditional love is all that I ever needed. I wish you enough too Dad" they kissed and the daughter left.

The father walked over to the window where I was seated, standing there I could see that he wanted and needed to cry. I tried not intrude on his privacy, (besides I was hurting myself and was in my own little world where I was reminiscing about my late father and I imagined what we would've said to each other had we been in the same situation) but he welcomed me in by asking "Did you ever say Good-Bye to someone you truly love knowing it would be forever?" "Yes I have" I replied. "Forgive me for asking but why is this a forever good bye?" I continued. "I am old and she lives so far away. I have challenges ahead and the reality is, the next trip back will be for my funeral" he said "When you were saying good bye, I heard you say 'I Wish You Enough' may I ask what that means?

He began to smile "That's a whish that has been handed down from generation to the next in my family, my parents used to say it to everyone" he puased a moment and looked up as if trying to remember it in detail and he smiled even more "When we said 'I Wish You Enough' we were wanting the other person to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain them" then turning toward me, he shared the following as if he were reciting from memory.

"I Wish You Enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how grey the day may appear. I Wish You Enough rain to appreciate the sun even more. I Wish You Enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting. I Wish You Enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger. I Wish You Enough gain to satisfy your wanting. I Wish You Enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. I Wish You Enough hellos to get you through the final Good Bye."

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them but then an entire life to forget them. Remember to tell your family and friends that you Wish Them Enough and to all of you reading this I Wish You Enough.

PS. No need to thank me and it is not me who wrote it...I am just passing this message from an unknown author. smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

subhanalah what a beautiful piece of writing, I was in tears just finishing it....I can't imagine saying goodbye to my parents. They have such a special place in my heart and Allah blessed me with the best of parents. Alhmadulilah. My heart just aches for all those people who live so far away from their parents.

aduunka uun baa wax la isku tari kara hadaad dadkaaga ka fogaantidna wax wanagsan ma ah.

Bob thanks for the du'a and inshallah I wish you enough too and the rest of solers.

salaam

The Zack   

I like this! We always say " I wish you the best" but I like "I wish you enough" better. All one needs is enough and not the best. Very classic!

Thanks for sharing this, Waamo-Boy!

P.s. Kismaayo inaan guri ka dhistaan rabaa ee meeqaa ku bixi, BObow.

BOB   

I used to be Waamo-Boy a long time ago...I'm more like Waamo-Grandpa these days...lol

Kismaayo hadaad rabto inaad guri ka dhisato first you must take and pass a small test...marka hore you have to swear alleigance to the cause of the city and its people...in other words hadaan reer waamo nahay waxaan nahay dad iska honest and innocent ah marka you have to swear and promise never ever to take advantage of our kindness and innocence...our girls are the most beautiful bar none....ina aaboow I Wish You Enough.

Imtithal (Maasha Allah...that is an amazing name) You're Welcome walaashiis...yeah I know Allah s.w blessed you with two wonderful parents who blessed us with the grace of Allah s.w with a wonderful young lady...I Wish You Enough Too.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

**Comes in wanting to give walaalkeey Bob a hug and wish him to have enough!**

Originally posted by Imtithal:

subhanalah what a beautiful piece of writing, I was in tears just finishing it....

Qalbijileec.com! Hindi maa wax kuugalay abaay? :D

nuune   

^^^ illintii waa ka dhamaatey Aaliyah, ar qaar reebo yaa dhaho hadhow aan ka yaabaa inee noqoto qalbi kakanoos buujimo alaysa fiingar

The Zack   

Bob, Galti baan ahoo taas iyada kuma dhaaran karo camii lakin reer Kismayo should let me build a house in the suburb of the city, if not I am going to go to the buulo bundha of Garissa.

Aaliyyah   

lol koolkat wax loo ooyo ayaan akhriyey hadi dhagax aad ka sameesantahay wa sheeko kale dee icon_razz.gif

Nuune adna afkan fahmi jirin ku hadal..bal afka ii jilci walaalo :D

Bob thank you walaal.

salaam

Kool_Kat   

^Waa run ee Nuune hadalkiisa dhageyso, xoogaa ilinta save garee...Hadii kale hadhow yaa no more tears on your big day, remember the big wedding and the whole nine yards? Maalikaa baa larabaa ilin, happy ilin of course... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

LOL@Nuune...Ee maxaan ka ogahay meeshaan inanta ku arko, intaa ilin iyo qalbi jeceyl bey lataagan tahay...Ilaahoow gabadheyda iyadoo kale baari iiga dhigbal...Aaliyah waa qof aad u waalid jecel, mansha'allah!

BOB   

Originally posted by nuune:

:)Thanks BOB

You're Welcome my brother. smile.gif

**Comes in wanting to give walaalkeey Bob a hug and wish him to have enough!**

OOohhh I Wish You Enough Too Walaashiis.

Now will you and Nuune stop teasing and embarrassing Aaliyah please...she is sweet like that. smile.gif

Bob, Galti baan ahoo taas iyada kuma dhaaran karo camii lakin reer Kismayo should let me build a house in the suburb of the city, if not I am going to go to the buulo bundha of Garissa.

Wallee inaa galti tahay carab weynidaadaan ka gartay...Bundha kulahaa :D:D:D waar awoowgii la jannee waa Punda which means dameer ee afka jilci waa kusidee ma sidaas baad ku rabtaa inaan kugu siino gabar reer waamo ah...speaking of waamo yaa kugu yiri Garisaa waamo ma aha...waa waamo asli ah... :D

Meesha waa dhismatay markaan Maasha Allah...gabar aan adeer u ahay ayaa wiil reer Garissa ah guursaday magaaladaba waan garan waayey...very soon it will easily be the second largest city Insha Allah...after Muqdisho of course... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

^^^ Maashaa Allaah Koolokat, that is true, Aaliyah naxariistii baa intey ka badatey ka daadaadaneeso, ismaba badasho 6 years from now naxariista iyo qalbi xabxabnimada waa ku jirtaa wali

Aaliyah :D Af Soomaaligeyga jileec waaye abaay, halahii aa fahmi weyday Koolkat aa sharraxdey camal, leesha istaare bashan batan baluuq

BOB: waa tahay sxb, waan daayey gabadha, she is definetly sweet smile.gif

BOB   

Ninka guursadaa aamusin doono...Gabarta faraha ka qaada...she has a beautiful heart unlike you guys qalbi adeyg iyo calool adeyg aa isugu kiin tagay... :D

Aaliyah...don't pay them no mind...they're just messing with you...waryaada gabarta ka xishooda she is my guest...remember? :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Kool_Kat   

Iyaah!!! She is my guest maa tiri? Ayaan horena kuu jeeday sheekooyin anaa kaaga sheekeenaayo adigoo leh! Xashac...Gabadha yeysan meesha ka cararin ee dhaaf...

I wish y'all enough...