Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Should romance disappear after yrs of marriage

NGONGE   

just bloody sperm

It’s business mate.

Ah! I see you finally came round to accepting the idea of multiple wives. Turnover is measured by the number of babies each wife delivers. The candles, flowers and gifts are merely benefits of the job. :D

hodman   

Originally posted by RendezVous:

quote:Originally posted by hodman:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Dear Cambaro,

Marriage is seen as dark hole, once you go into it, you are doomed of all the fun that you used to have,

That about sums it up! This whole marriage business is alot harder than it seems. But there is hope for thse who wanna work extra hard
smile.gif
I have seen people who have been "messed up" in life until they married and got settled.. people who were "naughty" before they got married and settled

Others who were "notorious" settled after marriage..

So, in your text, you are saying, we should "avoid" getting married and stay like gaalo..Without a wife/husband style...where you "do" it with anyone you feel like, at your own time...& without any "limitations" from Allah s.w, a trend where you end up with a "host" of ladies/men ready to "romance" you at your own time,a kind of life, you avoid pro-creation and "associated" with various kids, from various men/women...of different nationalities...Acudhu Billaaaaaaah

Now where in my post did I imply that I was advocating for not getting married or the so called "gaalo" lifestyle where people do as they please? :confused:

Get a grip on your imagination there son and find something to copy and paste on Islam online that might stop you from jumping to conclusions like that.

Get a grip on your imagination there son and find something to copy and paste on Islam online that might stop you from jumping to conclusions like that. [/QB]

I don't waste my research pieces on someone who doesn't speak like a Faarax in the 21st Century..I will only cut and paste for you..

Should romance disappear after yrs of marriage

Definitely not if your still madly in love with each other - the real question is: Does love/lust/affection disappear after certian years of marriage. Now that's scary.

hodman   

Originally posted by RendezVous:

Get a grip on your imagination there son and find something to copy and paste on Islam online that might stop you from jumping to conclusions like that.

I don't waste my research pieces on someone who doesn't speak like a Faarax in the 21st Century..I will only cut and paste for you.. [/QB]

U have issues bro and am not a Farax so let's drop it and u keep ur conclusions to urself smile.gif

Blessed   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote: just bloody sperm

It’s business mate.

Ah! I see you finally came round to accepting the idea of multiple wives.
I doubt it. She'd probably have him sign an exclusive rights contract. :D

Rahiima

I like the bravado hon. It’s good sometimes, but you know that I know, what you’re pretending that I don’t know. In other words, tell the sperm joke to the doobile :D

cambarro! i feel your pain! u been married 4 5yrs! gal... u should be busy raising lil faraax n xalimo! what u 2 just shooting blanks!! lool.

how about trying medical help about getting kids.. that should fullfil your motherhood dreams!

u see! one cant live on bread only! it gets stale after lil while...! so u gotta be doing something else like hobbies... raising kids, animals, gardens, doing higher education etc...,

otherwise homie gal...while u yapping... xalimo #2 might pop up!!! aigt..! so stop being stuck in the past n move along to next level...! get into business or do something 4 god sake instead of complaining 24/4...... yacks!

WILDCAT   

"Some people need a dozen roses, and that's the only way to prove you love them..."

I just want to be truly listened to and understood, that's better than five-star trips and fancy dinners to me... what's the good of those things if you're sitting across a table from someone you've begun to loathe only because you're with them for the superficial gestures they make?

I would rather be with a garbage collector who shows he knows me, and talks with me about the things I like, and gives me the best morsels from his plate (you know, like your mama would do), rather than a big flashy dude who gets me stereotypical things and couldn't care less about my little day to day likes and dislikes, who has to look up the meaning of tenderness in a dictionary.

Castro   

Originally posted by rudy:

get into business or do something 4 god sake instead of complaining 24/4...... yacks!

I know some women that complain 24/7. Clocking in at 24/4, Cambaro is quite the catch.

Rahima   

Ah! I see you finally came round to accepting the idea of multiple wives. Turnover is measured by the number of babies each wife delivers. The candles, flowers and gifts are merely benefits of the job.

Dream on adeer icon_razz.gif , Blessed has got it right.

With this business, what I say is holy and always right- and I say multiple wives are a cardinal sin in this business and to engage in it will mean for the partner the loss of the prime good (imagination is handy ;) ).

Rahiima

I like the bravado hon. It’s good sometimes, but you know that I know, what you’re pretending that I don’t know. In other words, tell the sperm joke to the doobile

It was fun while it lasted :D . But really I do think that there is no place for corny romance.

*Thinks to self*

He still rolls me over and whacks me lovingly with his with the bakoorad when he wants to get freakly leekly....

Romance gone?

Hell naa...Lol

Ms DD   

Salaam

I must be getting old as i dont get half of what is being said here.

As for rudy

Marrying second or third wife is a gift Allah blessed with my husband if he chooses. Who am i to disallow it when Allah permitted it?

Rahima   

^Unlike all you good-for-nothing men NGONGE :rolleyes: , I accept that people have choice. If the sister wants to uphold his ‘gift’ :D at the cost of hers then that is her right.

I can see that you're itching for drama, none here so move on icon_razz.gif .