Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

**** MARX: A pathetic year of spewing tirades of self-opinionated bile****

Kool_Kat   

^Yaad ku dhaga hadli? You just can't make such above statement and leave us hanging, bal magacyo nagusoo tuurtuur...Tolow yaa ka kow ah... :D

LOL@naas-nuujis...

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

So LST is the enemy huh? Wanna talk it about it? It helps to let it out, you know! Should we start a thread asking admin to ban him?
icon_razz.gif

No, KK we should be starting a thread telling Admin to be fair and let Ale ubaahne come back. Of all people igaarkaanaa la soo celiyay. Mise Alla ubaahne Puntland buu habaaray, and the Admin considers that the ultimate crime? ;)

^adiga, rabshada daa.

Alle ubaahne wax uun buu ku tusay but whatever it is, he is no match for my homie aka marX. All we can offer you now is marx as a replacement, ee you either take this friendship oo naga daa qeelida aad meesha keente.

PS:Xidigo, you are not a declared enemy yet, consider yourself lucky. icon_razz.gif

Xidigo   

^ Shankas tood adiguba fariid tahay, Ma Alla ubaahne wax lala simaa jira. :D

LG, Marx waxba islama hayee Nomad yadii runta ahaa u campaign garee baan ku idhi sida Alle ubaahne, Xalane iyo Fanisha smile.gif

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

You love Alleh Ubaahne so much Xidigo(:

That is nice.

Your simple words carry so much meaning Sxb!

I dont think Alla Ubaahne will be coming back! i came back only because my voilation was not serious in the slighest but rather a misunderstanding!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

Alle ubaahne, Xalane iyo Fanisha
smile.gif

Ee bas hee Xidigo, dadkaan sankaa naga galgalisaa sxb...Why were they banned horta? Mexeyse kuu yihiin, they just can't be good nomads you met through SOL? :D I'll be in the front row, with my colourful homemade banner yelling 'BARING BACK ALLE UBAAHNE! BARING BACK XALANE! BARING BACK FANISHA!' :D:D

Why don't they just register under a different username? Or a better question is, would they want to come back after being banned? I sure as hell wouldn't! I am too proud to beg dee... icon_razz.gif

Xidigo   

^^loool, They are not begging dee, hadii adigu lagaa eryo which is unlikely, I would have advocated for you as well. So adiguna go and Lobby for these folks. :D

Xataa ma hubo inay soo noqon doonaan iyo inkale. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

^Ha is xabeejininhee hadaadanba ogeyn iney soo noqonayaan iyo inkale...Marx waala ogaa inuu rabo inuu soo noqdo nooh... ;)

I am just a member of SOL, though some eey umaleeyaan in special treatment la'isiiyo, I have the utmost respect for the site's rules and try not to break them the best I can...But I am only human, mar mar dhif ah sheekadu wey ila taraaraxdaa...Laakiin waxaa daran sidii kutaantii in marba qof lagu boodo...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Yaad ku dhaga hadli? You just can't make such above statement and leave us hanging, bal magacyo nagusoo tuurtuur...Tolow yaa ka kow ah...
:D

LOL@naas-nuujis...

loool...KK adiga wax maa isku ogtahay waa yaabe? You know what one of the wonderful Somali wisdoms say "Waa beryey sacabbo laguma dedi karo"

If one wants to clean this place they don't need me to name individuals and that is not the point here... the point is inay shaqadooda qabsadaan si meeshaan nadiif u ahaato...if one allows in la is kalbakelbeeyo in the first place and allow for some individuals inay ku talax-tagaan dadka then sheekada faraha waa ka bexee waxayna gaaree then in ban iyo wax aan loo baahnayn meesha yimaadaan.

I beleive that the majority of members here are decent people and don't think that they came here to waste their time on nac nac or dembi mutaystaan...

The Zack   

Abwaan, you should be a moderator in the politics section. Horta can we nominate a moderator or select one mise it has to be done by the owner of the site?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

loool...KK adiga wax maa isku ogtahay waa yaabe? You know what one of the wonderful Somali wisdoms say "Waa beryey sacabbo laguma dedi karo"

If one wants to clean this place they don't need me to name individuals and that is not the point here... the point is inay shaqadooda qabsadaan si meeshaan nadiif u ahaato...if one allows in la is
kalbakelbeeyo
in the first place and allow for some individuals inay ku
talax-tagaan
dadka then sheekada faraha waa ka bexee waxayna gaaree then in ban iyo wax aan loo baahnayn meesha yimaadaan.

I beleive that the majority of members here are decent people and don't think that they came here to waste their time on nac nac or dembi mutaystaan...

LOOOOOOOOL@kalmadahaas...Gosh, goormaa igu dambeysay inaa maqlo...Thnx

Ani wax iskuma ogi, lest you thought 'far bugto iyo meesheeda is og'... smile.gif On a serious note though, can you imagine if this place was squeaky clean? *YAWN* aa ka dhicileheed everytime we log on...Xoogaa wasaq waaloo baahan yahay...And we have to keep in mind that admin and MODs are humans just like us, they can't keep up with every *dhuuso* (for a lack of better word) yeerto...Overall, SOL is the best forum I've seen so far and they are doing a pretty good job keeping it decent...

Abwaan   

KK I cannot say I am an expert in forums but I agree that for what I have seen SOL is better than many places that maryooleey meets online...but it doesn't mean that it should think it is the elite and not clean it's mess. I am sure there will be a competition from other sites sooner or later or it might already be occuring therefore it needs to keep up with the pace else baska dambe soo raac baa ka dhacaysa.

Let me be a little bit judgemental and say maryooleeydu ma jecla critism and aan afeef ka dhigtee waxaan buunkaan dhan u yeerinayaa that this place becomes meel dadka isku haysa ee aan kala dilin waxa Soomaali dhex yaallana aysan dab ku sii hurin.

I am not saying maxaa hebel loo ceyriyey amase hebel loo ceyrin waayey...ee just fairness.

I have respect for some of the moderates who I think as well as enjoying this thread are also keeping things under control and I do not regret coming here as I have met many good Somalis not necessarily in person or such but atleast through the screen and the keyboard...Who knows may be one day insha ALlaah we might all end up having our gathering and cafi each other as well as marxabbayn.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^ Shankas tood adiguba fariid tahay, Ma Alla ubaahne wax lala simaa jira.
:D

LOL haye inabti. :D

yes I miss him too and our girl from Dilla, Fanisha. Also don't forget Ebonique, an another Awadalite. :(