Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

**** MARX: A pathetic year of spewing tirades of self-opinionated bile****

It’s a year since my sensationalist threads and tirades of self-opinionated bile hit SOL. Since, I have been banned, mocked, ridiculed and insulted by cynical people in their droves for no apparent reason but to express my opinions.

My resolve is stronger now than ever! but i am willing to make new friends! ....and of course a specially thanks to my declared enemies:

Che-Guevara

KK

Ibtisam

NG

Gen.Duke

Blessed

Underdog

LST

Kool_Kat   

Doqonimo at its highest...Alla wiilku attention jeclaa...War ma eedo koris baatahay? :rolleyes:

So LST is the enemy huh? Wanna talk it about it? It helps to let it out, you know! Should we start a thread asking admin to ban him? icon_razz.gif

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Doqonimo at its highest...Alla wiilku attention jeclaa...War ma eedo koris baatahay? :rolleyes:

So LST is the enemy huh? Wanna talk it about it? It helps to let it out, you know! Should we start a thread asking admin to ban him?
icon_razz.gif

lool@ Eedo koris, waxaan maqli jiray ayeeyo koris but not eddo koris.

I don't like LST either :D Can somebody ban him plz ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^I think he run out of ideas dee hence the pointless thread. :D

KK, lool@ Eedo koris, Like Aw dub, I only ever heard of ayeeyo koris. I do remember they use to say edo qaabrika ayaah kaak turugta. :D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

So LST is the enemy huh?.... Should we start a thread asking admin to ban him?
icon_razz.gif

The most sense you spoken in your whole life! There should be accountability and checks and balances on the abuses of power and censorship!

Originally posted by JUSTICE:

How old are you Markx??
smile.gif

Why? You looking for a man in your life? the only time a somali woman ask a man his age is when she is looking to tie the knot!! apply by all means walal!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Have you formed any new opinions in the last few months, Marx?
:D

I won’t be disclosing it on here that’s for sure! You people are savagely cynical! You people don’t give credit where it’s due! Even if you agree with my opinions, the high level of ignorance and cynicism gets in the way!! Without sounding to arrogant! I believe my ideas are 7 years ahead of our people to comprehend and deliberate them!

NGONGE   

^^ Try us, saaxib. It's a new year and most people are still doing that 'resolution' thing (must be nice to people and all that). :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Try us, saaxib. It's a new year and most people are still doing that 'resolution' thing (must be nice to people and all that).

Are you still planning resolutions at your tender age! you should be planning your pension sxb! Anyways who made you the offical spokesman! 'Try us' kulaha! People pleasing is something i dont subscribe to!

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

LOOOL @ 7years ahead, why seven, waar say light years ahead
icon_razz.gif
Seven is a random number.

Oh right! i should have specified! so ma aha Seven years is how long i have been here (UK) before the average Somali migrant! read between the lines walal!

Grand Ayatollah Mulugetta!

I hear the hero AT&T when into eternal occultation! apparently he will return to restore peace and justice to mankind in the future! until he remines hidden, our prayers and thoughts are with him and those who risk their lifes to give salvation to others!

nuune   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Grand Ayatollah Mulugetta!

I hear the hero AT&T when into eternal occultation! apparently he will return to restore peace and justice to mankind in the future! until he remines hidden, our prayers and thoughts are with him and those who risk their lifes to give salvation to others!

:D:D