Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I dont wanna have children, would you marry me??

Hibo   

loooool

last time i checked commonsense was a girl hehehe

just thought i may point that out

Adios cwm26.gif

------------------

"Prayer is man's greatest means of trapping the infinite resources of God."

- J. Edgar Hoover

Highness   

lol, thanks sis for pointing it out, as u can see i'm new here, not my fault that she/he looks intersexed, either case, stupidity has no gender

Hibo   

hi there serious if u ready to have long relationship and that come to married am looking to marry u,,so r u romantic lady that comes frist forme.. hope that i have to get my ans

Hibo   

Guys is commonsense a female, war hayaay and i always thought it was a brother now i know, i was always saying why the brother always take females side when ever we discuss and why is he sometimes hard on the brothers, man i should guessed i guess i am a bit slow, any way nice to know, the name is a bit general and far from being female loool hey i don't mean bad so do not pick on me, peace

Malika   

Originally posted by Ameenah:

Hey, I am sure you'll be able to find a brother who also hates kids as much as you do.... so don't worry too much about it... i don't think Ur weird ... but , i have the feeling you'll chnage ya mind one day. kids are just too cute 2 resist (even when they are right little monsters)!

I would love to have babies ... but I ain't too crazy on the the guur thing ... I suppose, I'll deal with in it's due time!

Best wishes sis,

Aww..Blessed! You grew up here in SOL...[Lol] Now your a happily married mother of one..Mashaallah! smile.gif

So how is the "guur thing" going?...yeah ms noisy parker here.. :D

How would anyone not want babies[0-5],they bring alot of joy..only for short period of time, they soon grow up to these little people and the real task begins.

To the poster, if you're really serious about not having kids for good, have you actually thought of taking an irreversible medical op to ensure you never ever have kids? Just asking....

Whatever next, walaahi. Soomali these days are having issues that used to be unique to the gaalo. What next, a somali i rehab...I am sure that happened already.....Whatever next, man. Surpirse, shock etc are mental characteristics that are easily disappearing from us...walaahi. Allah hafiz.

Aaliyyah   

^^ the girl who posted this is married with kids? if so, masha allah May allah bless them.

The main reason one should get married is to increase the muslim ummah. Ofcourse, some might rather raise less kids than others (like myself in the future insha allah I will like to have like three kids no more than that). I just don't think you can raise 10 kids and work and keep up with their needs. Anyways, It is up to you and how many kids you think you can handle. So long you raise your kids well and follow the diin guidelines. But, if someone goes I dont wanna have kids period? there is something nt right about that? they might have had a childhood that gave them that perspective? or like they are scared to be parents ? or maybe if you see so many kids on daily basis (oo washeen ciyaal suuq ah) doing all kinda things you think oh my god i cant see myself being a parent and what if he turns out that way u know...especially somali kids wa ka naxa qaar. Anyways, as a parent do your best and leave the rest to Allah swt.

that is my 2 cent.

NGONGE   

^^ Don't be too harsh. It's an age thing. Many young girls would vomit if you told them that they'll get married one day. They squeal and shout about how they would never get near a boy, EVER! But a few years later you catch them kissing all the boys (or at least dreaming of kissing a boy). :D

Life, isn't great?