Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I dont wanna have children, would you marry me??

Hibo   

I am single and I dont wanna have kids when I get married (amar allah ka sokow).

I thought about this long and hard, and I am 110% sure this is what I wanna do, I even broke up with my boyfriend because he started to talk about what he would call his son or daughter, and he does not even know why I ended our relationship. I didnot wanna mislead him and I dont wanna have a kid to please some guy, so my question is :

"Is there somali guy who would marry me, knowing I would never have his children???"

Honest to god replies please

cwm28.gif

Kool_Kat   

Chik, I don't know your reasons fo not wanting to have children... I mean I can understand if you said you didn't want kids right after you got married and wanted to enjoy your time with your new husband and all... but forever, I don't know about that... I am sure if the guy loves you he'll respect your wishes...

I don't know how many guys would do though, and would love to see the guys responses... So keep it comin' guys...

Hibo   

Hey, I am sure you'll be able to find a brother who also hates kids as much as you do.... so don't worry too much about it... i don't think Ur weird ... but , i have the feeling you'll chnage ya mind one day. kids are just too cute 2 resist (even when they are right little monsters)!

I would love to have babies ... but I ain't too crazy on the the guur thing ... I suppose, I'll deal with in it's due time!

Best wishes sis,

Hibo   

Hey sis,

Indeed u will fijnd a somali brotha that doesn't want kids as well. But there is a little problem, he will marry another to fulfill that desire. If u r willing to share him with another mainly b/c u won't give him kids than hey u r on the righth track.

BUt I just wonder how someone can resist such heavenly beings. I am all crazy about them walaahi...especially the newly born -8yrs old...they r simply adorable!

But then that is why we r not in one piece!

Good Luck sister!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Sista-with-issues, if you don't mind me asking Why??? is it:

A- you don't want kids cuz you're not financially stable

B- You don't want kids cuz you don't like the pain of carrying 9 mo. and going through labor

C- you're not ready cuz you're still young

D- you don't like kids period, cuz you're selfish

E- you don't want to get pregnant cuz,it'll mess up your style, strech marks, 900lb...etc

Hibo   

I love ur questions CommonSense!

:LOL: :LOL:

Kids hmmm the idea of me producin kids do sumtimes scare me off too, but I'll definetly want kids no 2 ways about it!

I mean if u have had 1 kid and u decide never to have kids again for certain reasons I could understand, coz u've been through it and can comment, but I'm unaware of how u can judge sumthin like child birth which is a miracle in its own right, without havin experienced it?

Either walaal I'd say do what u think is right for u, coz ur de best person to know dat! I pray dat u'll change ur mind sooner or later!

Is there any medical reason behind it? I mean have u had any problems in ur stomach which u think might affect child birth?

Personally I dont want kids as soon as I get married, just so I can live with my hubby, get to know him better etc, then finally when we both decide de time is right Insha Allah.

I wish u de best of luck in ur man-hunt & ur future. Luv ExDane ur sis

Hibo   

Kids are an extension of ourselves and keep our genes very much alive. Allah gave us the chance to leave a copy of yourself behind. We do have choices in life and all of us are responsible for our actions/decisions. If the sister has too many issues to sort out then by all means live your life the way you see it fit. Personally I dont think I could stand not having any babies *** too cute to miss out on*** but I would like to think that there are men somewhere in this world who are of the same school of thought so dont worry pursue your destiny.

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

Thank you all for your input.....I appreciate it.

No, I dont hate kids, infact, I love kids (other peoples kids) and they love me.....honest.

I have to say all of the above is my answer to Commonsense, and then some.

It is combination of things, but the one that will make sense is, someone close to me died giving birth......yes I know it was Allah's wish, however, I think it scared me deeply.

I dont think I will ever be a second wife to anyone............not in this life time.

I hope that answered some of your questions..

lulla   

I really don't know any somalia guy who would marry u unless u can't children of something u can;t help it.

Kool_Kat   

Sis_With_Issues, you know when your time comes, whether giving birth, eating, talking, walking, and whateva else it may be, you'll die. When you gotta go you gotta go, regardless... So this "Someone close to me died giving birth" is BS to me... Sorry... cwm23.gif

Hibo   

Kool_Kat of course it sounds BS to you, because it didnot happen to you (and I wouldnot wish it on anyone)...So please stick to what you know.

Camelman   

So Girl, Good luck to you Camelman wants children and also needs to enjoy him self very well.

I was looking for kind of "mistress", if you understand that. When I saw your massage I thought this is my day, but unfortunatily you rejected.

This you last and first offer.

Only me darling want YOU with out children..

And bytheway, I was thinking to write a comedy story called..

"MARRIED WITH OUT CHILDREN".

Change your mind let me know..

Kool_Kat   

Stick to what I know... I know you're using a lame excuse not to have babies... Like I said b4, when you gotta go you gotta go... So come up with another excuse not to have a child...