Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I dont wanna have children, would you marry me??

Sista- with -issues, abaayo you can't escape death no matter what. Ilaahey ha u naxariisto saaxiibtaa. There are 200 gizillion ways one could die, you shouldn't associate babies with death.

mataan   

salaams all;

sista i would suggest that you find you find a man who can't have children...that way you will both be ok...i think your execuse is too vague...havent you ever seen someone who died as a result of heart attack, accidents etc. me personally i love kids, so i guess i wont be of any use... good luck wid ur search thou.

byee

Hibo   

ooooh i feel soory abaayo i cant even think about leaving this world without children so there is no possibility for me take u on board but hey where is this JABER? i heard u say that u would not like having children in other thread why dont u holla the sister and u rather enjoy urself instead of bringing poor child on this earth!! did u change ur mind? let us know if u did, otherwise we will jafjaf gabadha for waxkale.

Hibo   

Who would trade the world for the little fists, tiny feet, first step and the (gaa-gaa gaa, ma-ma-ma) first words! - Ohh, you'r willing to grow old alone, n'let the joy of life pass by you!! (hope I don't sound too emotional here.)

Lonelness, is a real issue for women - Its very painful - I've seen lotsa old childless maids(non-Somalis) who day in/out talk about their only true companion "Pets". Personaly, I don't think any Somali lady would consider owning a

pet(?) - Abbaayo, nothing prettier then watching your Babies Grow, they'r a lifetime companion - always there for u, never let you down - happy to see you - loving you when the world gives you a cold shoulder. If you think any man would fulfill that empty space - think twice.

The older women(with no kids by choice) get, the more likely they will be unbareable,bitter, pissed at life. Believe it, Abdi won't stick around that long - Infact he's only a Temp. Entertaining while you'r young and fruitful - And when beauty fades, he wants younger women to enjoy the beauty of life with. I guess no one said life was fair!

There are a lot of lonely people out here. Unfortunately, sometimes in life people just have to live with that. My nomad sis make the best out of what life gives you, after all, the decision is yours smile.gif

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Sista I think you should live your life the way you see fit.

However, since you already made up your mind, why are you asking us what we think it is not like you need our advice and will do whatever the majority advice (which is have kids)??

It is pointless to me, so there.

Nuruddin....what has one to do with the other?...You dont have to be gaal to not want kids, and she is not the first somali girl who didnot want to have kids, so why make it a issue for religion???

First of all Rock's Chick U right and Nuradiin u made me laugh damn why you always involve everything to religion boo it ain't nothing to do with it aight

SISTA with issues I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT GURL WE ALL HAVE ISSUES BUT IT DEPENDS HOW YOU OVER COME WITH IT AIGHT....

Gurl i feel ya i lost my cousin the same situition and that ain't gonna stop us reproducing sis, it's hard to imigine things like that happen to somebody u are close to, but we ain't gonna scape death sooner or later you will end up in grave so it's always the best to leave your precious babies behind. I guess it's all up to ya what you gonna do so i hope you choose to have children and change your mind aight

cwm37.gif

Hibo   

I think i may solve "sister with Issues" problem...they are so many somali guys who lost their wives to death(some like ur friend) and already have kids!>.You may wanna be hanging out at chuck and cheese, Toys R Us, Mcdonalds, single fathers chat room, single fathers' bars...and You may wanna tell your b/freind why you broke up with him, coz he might have "assumed" like the natural women that u wanted kids..while he may not have wanted(just a thot)..or that man was smart!!(used reverse psychology on u r AZZ!)..

take care...am not crazy about KIDS either but i do want the ppl who loved me ..to remember me when they look atmy KIDS..good luck and i wish you the best. after all it is not XARAAM to be with out kids.. but it is however....."PHUCKED UP""!!!

Nuruddin   

It have to do with religon. People ho think this wey and have BOYFRENDS and so on are people ho dont folow the low of allah. It is boring life with no children and it is happines wen you have children.

nice-guy   

HHHHHMMMMMMM.....YES..YES

YES theres a guy who would marry u and tats maybe, maybe if u r lucky. he is my grandfather, dont be shocked. i mean he can't have kids any more but ofcourse he can marry u, and do his duties. so best of lucks. tats the best i can do for u sis.

P.S. i almost forgot he lost his teeths..ooops!

peace.

Hibo   

I think talking about this is deeply serous

Before I answer ur Q, Sis r sure of that if u get married u gonna get Kids, obviously no one of us can say Im sure about that, and U have to know that there r people who every day/hour/min begging their Almighty to give them Kids and U say i don't need, Allah can make u infertile(Madasho) for that word u know, so u have to think of saying things b4 u do.

So if u want me to answer ur Q u have to answer mine First

R U Sure u gonna deliver Kids if one of our Nomad king will marry you?

Stimulated Nomad

x_quizit   

Damn, some of you are too harsh, like commonsense, (who should think twice about using this nickname), and kool_kat, who's jumpin' on the sis, who shouldn't judge even if u think some reasons are "b.s". Regadless if some of you think her reasons aren't valid, they are however her reasons. She's not asking if she should have kids, she asked who would marry her without bearing children? so b4 u jump down her throat, stick to the question at hand. Now, sis i think u have every right not to have kids if that's your choice, but b4 getting involved with anyone, they have the right to know your thoughts on this issue because they may get attached to u emotionally, and then get hurt when they find out. So be upfront about future b/f's, and there's someone out there for everyone, so good luck.

p.s.-in case your open to marrying non-somalis, i think ur search would be wider if u included muslim men, which in my book religion is more important than culture.

X_quisite,

You misunderstood, i was not attacking my sister. I simply wanted to know why she made this decision.

I'm actually good at picking names, i've got couple YOU can pick from:

Horrible

Nasty

Unattractive

Hideous

Unsightly

Revolting

Repulsive

You're probably looking for a good comeback, so i'll apologize in advance. Please leave me alone. Dagaal qeylaa ka roon.

cwm4.gif

x_quizit   

Hey mr nonsense, was I supposed to laugh? Remind me next time.Sorry but the truth hurts, too bad you can't handle constructive criticism. After all, you are the typical somali man. Enough said.As for those names, you'd eat your words one glance at me, so stick to your janitorial jobs, seems the fumes got to ur miniscule brain.