Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

I dont wanna have children, would you marry me??

Abwaan   

Sista Ilaah ha u naxariisto qofkaas kuu dhowaa ee geeriyoodey balse dhimashada wax kasta ayaa sabab la iskaga dhigi karaa.

I can see your point but please never say never as I think that one day you might change your mind Insha Allah.

Chimera   

posted April 25, 2002 11:10

I swear to god i remember that day, it was a thursday and our class went to Six Flags Holland

hada maxaa loosoo nooleeyey this thread? so some of you could find out if the sister is still available? heheh

lool@je jey. waa turuurixoona anigaba waa kugu raacsanahay.

Abwaan   

loool...miskiintaas waa la kalbakalbeeyey ma arkinoo sida kool_kat ula dagaashay?

Sista yarta maxaa ula dagaashayna?!!!!!!!

Cara.   

Originally posted by mataan:

salaams all;

sista i would suggest that you find you find a man who can't have children...that way you will both be ok...i think your execuse is too vague...havent you ever seen someone who died as a result of heart attack, accidents etc. me personally i love kids, so i guess i wont be of any use... good luck wid ur search thou.

byee

This made me LOL. How many people want to have heart attacks or accidents anyway?

Hope people are a bit less judgmental nowadays...

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

loool...miskiintaas waa la kalbakalbeeyey ma arkinoo sida kool_kat ula dagaashay?

Sista yarta maxaa ula dagaashayna?!!!!!!!

:D @kalbakalbeeys...Caadi matihid...An maa ladagaalay wah...Wax lee usheegee... smile.gif Waanadaadan waa ka helay, you're about six yrs too late dee... :D

Toloow wili ma issues bay qabtaa gabadha?