Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Real Men Do Cry

Unless,i am allowed to cry when am dead,lifeless & extremely sure that i will never see earth again, You will never catch me crying.

I'll Cry if I Want To: Women might know better than men that a good cry makes for a
sounder sleep.
My sobbing episode was a sentimental education.

If that is a quote from a "man", hes gotta be a sissy,if not,he is on a shuttle to being a sissy.

Any man who cries for no major reason(Winning a championship,lose of spouse/parent/child & Dhikr) needs some Testetrone infusion in him. You dont need a sobbing episode(diif,napkin & all) to fall asleep. A good work out or good ol fashioned "work" should just be fine :D

This farax has some Shaqo(with pay) to do,,gottta go!! icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Aint you a nice guy! check this

Any man who cries for
no major reason
(Winning a championship,
lose of spouse/parent/child & Dhikr
) needs some Testetrone infusion in him.

What is bigger than losing your parents or child or Dhikr, please i'm very interested to know, and how can you list that next to "winning a championship" are you okay? There is manly cold and then there is heartless cold :cool:

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

quote: Any man who cries for
no major reason
(Winning a championship,

What is bigger than losing your parents or child or Dhikr, please i'm very interested to know, and how can you list that next to "winning a championship" are you okay?
There is
manly cold
and then there is
heartless cold
:cool:
Bet you can get him all emotional and teary. ;)

Somali men are emotionally constipated, this b.s. about how a man is not allowed to cry is just that...b.s! I heard the best way to make a Somali man cry is to eat his last leaf of jaad or show him a naked woman.

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

I've seen a guy cry over me one time. It was bit scary, i ran, ran real fast.eelahow ee caafii.

^^ smile.gif are you sure it wasn't fake?

Anyway real men do NOT cry, no tears & no waawaareey. Only time acceptable is when man reminded death and hellfire and what is waiting ahead.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by Ghanima:

quote:

Any man who cries for
no major reason (Winning a championship,

What is bigger than losing your parents or child or Dhikr, please i'm very interested to know, and how can you list that next to "winning a championship" are you okay?
There is
manly cold
and then there is
heartless cold
:cool:
Bet you can get him all emotional and teary.
;)

Somali men are emotionally constipated, this b.s. about how a man is not allowed to cry is just that...b.s! I heard the best way to make a Somali man cry is to eat his last leaf of jaad or show him a naked woman.
Yakhee haa iga hadashin :D

Ghanima,apart from the reasons i have stated,I.E death in family,Allah & winning a major championship,No man SHOULD ever shed a tear.Period!

RedSea   

Offcourse we do cry. I don't cry like a baby but tears do roll out of my eyez sometimes when. There is no shame in that.

That usually happens when I hear good surah or perhaps some sad(reality not fantasy) happenings.

Not to mention, I do sometimes shed tears when I see qof dar xumaysan. Nothing wrong with that.

Ibtisam   

^^^ :D yeah, you don't mind, but you won't be asking him anything after that, in fact i'm sure y'll even forget his name.... fast

Farah Brown, sorry you mixed your words above, it sounded like you were saying those things are not major. :D I take my :rolleyes: back

-Lily-   

I don't know why ppl think it's sweet or hot to see anyone cry? People only cry (or they should) when things are going terribly wrong. How is that 'sweet' or 'hot'?

As for the man in the article, he should be fed to hyenas, simply pathetic!

You know, there is nothing wrong with crying. It's a necessary emotional release. There is no shame in it. Really.

Ghanima, of course I wouldn't forget his name. I would hand him a tissue and make him a cup of tea with extra hayl & qorfe. smile.gif

Ms DD   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I don't know why ppl think it's sweet or hot to see anyone cry? People only cry (or they should) when things are going terribly wrong. How is that 'sweet' or 'hot'?

As for the man in the article, he should be fed to hyenas, simply pathetic!

Lily

Do you cry when only bad things happen? I cry at every opportunity i.e weddings, reunited people (i bawled when I used to watch Suprise Suprise with Cilla), 2 people declaring their love for each other, taraweeh prayers, when people are kind to me for no reason etc.