Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Real Men Do Cry

Ariadne   

Sometimes our bodies become so overwhelmed and under pressure that we cry for no reasons whatsoever except maybe to expell some stress.

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^^
:D
yeah, you don't mind, but you won't be asking him anything after that, in fact i'm sure y'll even forget his name....
fast

Farah Brown, sorry you mixed your words above, it sounded like you were saying those things are not major.
I take my :rolleyes: back

No dear,I think you read it a little too fast. I may have missed a letter or some but overall i think i structured the sentence ok.

Haneefah, Now i assume the two of you will sob in unison hadaba? What an ugly sight!,please dont invite me to your wedding . :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I don't know why ppl think it's sweet or hot to see anyone cry? People only cry (or they should) when things are going terribly wrong. How is that 'sweet' or 'hot'?

People cry for different reasons while in an emotional state as in caused by tragedy, happiness, or empathy. I saw my brother crying the first time he held his first born in his arms after watching the birth. I thought that was sweet, and at the same time made me very uncomfortable. I wanted to run and hide. I didn't know how to deal with that vulnerability. I'm sure his wife thought it was *HOT*.

RedSea   

Hadii inan (gabadh) quruxbadan oo aan jeclahay ay isku daydo in ay igu daadiso oo iga tagto waan u ooyi lahaa. Taas iskaba dhaafe waan ucalaacali lahaa sida reer Xamarka. :D

Translation for what I said for dhaqan celis: "If losing a really beautiful off the hook Masha Allah xalimo. If I were at stake of losing her. I would do whatever it takes. Not only would I cry but I would calaacal reer xamar style. :D

Indhe heega ilin aa kasocoto,

Daraadaa lee waayee,

Adoo kale aduun maligi heli karaayee,

Abaayo shuuneey hore ha iiga socenee,

Hab isii, hanaankaa ka helaa eee,

Kaamana maarmi karaayee,

Abaayo macanee mac iyo hab isii,

Ii wehel yeel, horeyna ha iiga soconee,

La'aantaa aduun manuuraayee. :D:(

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Haneefah, Now i assume the two of you will sob in unison hadaba? What an ugly sight!,please dont invite me to your wedding .

LoL. Who said anything about sobbing dee? Besides, those moments are not meant to be shared with others, xaashaa! ;)

On a serious note, not everyone is blessed with a softer qalb; it's a mercy from Allah to be able to show tears out of emotional state. And the most beautiful of tears are those shed for the love of Allah, Subxanahu watacala.

RedSea   

Trust me Haneefah. Men cry. Instead of admitting when tears roll out we make some crazy excuse(i.e. some crazy flapping thing went into my eyez and caused the tears).

You personally know Umar binu Khatab. As tough as anyone manly man can claim to be yet when beautiful verses of the Quran were recited in his presense he would cry.

Zafir   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by -Lily-:

I don't know why ppl think it's sweet or hot to see anyone cry? People only cry (or they should) when things are going terribly wrong. How is that 'sweet' or 'hot'?

People cry for different reasons while in an emotional state as in caused by tragedy, happiness, or empathy. I saw my brother crying the first time he held his first born in his arms after watching the birth. I thought that was sweet, and at the same time made me very uncomfortable. I wanted to run and hide. I didn't know how to deal with that vulnerability. I'm sure his wife thought it was *HOT*.
You just seen his eyes get watery, :D horte why do we assume watery eyes is cryin? True man should never show emotions, unless they get hargab.

^^^LooooL Waa run...

Zaf, Mu Red Sea and his fellas markay maqlaan Nifti (magaceedu ma karee - niftina maxay ahayd) oo leh crying guys are hawd - Horeey oohin kala fadhiisan.

Waryaadaha yeysan Nifti idin wareerin...oohin uma fiicna ragga - haddii kale xoolahaaga ayaa maalin cad lagaa kaxaysan.

Cheers

Disclaimer: Crying due to khashyatillaah and death of a parent, wife or kids unbaa la ogol yahay.

-Lily-   

I wanted to run and hide. I didn't know how to deal with that vulnerability. I'm sure his wife thought it was *HOT*.

I'm sure the wife was recovering from the pain to worry about anyone else's tears icon_razz.gif . Ok I got it.

Aaliyyah   

What is wrong when a man cries over his first new born, or if he cries over a verse of quran?

It is quite natural, men are human, they are not made of something else. Ofcourse they make it seem like they are acting tough and what not bt we know otherwise.

nephthys sis next time your brother cries comfort em instead of running tanaa smile.gif

wa salaamu alaikum

Originally posted by Haneefah:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Haneefah, Now i assume the two of you will sob in unison hadaba? What an ugly sight!,please dont invite me to your wedding .

LoL. Who said anything about sobbing dee? Besides, those moments are not meant to be shared with others, xaashaa!
;)

Waa Wareee,Bas Khalas(to quote this girl i know :D ) sheekada bartaa ku xir. :D

I wanted to run and hide. I didn't know how to deal with that vulnerability. I'm sure his wife thought it was *HOT

LOL :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Muj: Red Sea:

Hadii inan (gabadh) quruxbadan oo aan jeclahay ay isku daydo in ay igu daadiso oo iga tagto waan u ooyi lahaa. Taas iskaba dhaafe waan ucalaacali lahaa sida reer Xamarka.

BadaCas, Noone wouldn want to see any guy calaalcal reer Waqooyi style...It is more real the Reer Xamar style...So you have a point there... icon_razz.gif