Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Would you Marry

Kool_Kat   

For some reason 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free' comes to mind! Balse nin ka hadlay godkuu galay mid shaqadiisa gutay uma eko... :D

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Don't you have jerk friends to discuss jerk topics like these, mr. jerk?

God I feel sorry for you. You're leading a very sad life. Bal ilaahey jidka toosan ha ku soo galiyo.

Your prayer is not needed here.I didnt open this thread to pray for me,and again,NO thanks i am happy with my life and enjoying it to the fullest.

This is all i can say to all those "judgemental folks" out there like you.

Chimera   

One night stand = A person you have never met before, but have slept with for one night. I don't see how you could marry anyone without even knowing them well enough imo, wether its 1 date, 1 morning or 1 night etc

btw lol@ ''i didn't want to see her again'', dude those moments are suppossed to draw you closer to her, and make you love her more than before, not be repulsed lol

How do you sleep with someone you've never met before in your life? Or even met with but...ok. Alcohol must be involved or you....uh, no. No, let me rephrase, how do you know the "her" in question wants to marry you? Or are you just throwing it out there to see how many people commit zina on a impulse? Anyway, Allah(if you believe in him) forgives sins as long as you don't broadcast it. So dont air your dirty laundry. waa iga talo.

Chocolate

Lool,that was a bit funny.for the record,I dont consume alcohol nor do i know anyone who uses it.the thing is that and with out sounding boastful some girls feel helpless when i am around and let me have my way.but again,i dont have to prove anything right? unless you challange me.

oz

i think you are confusing me with someone else.

It wouldn't be a one night stand if you marry her later on...because you'd have several other days and nights together. Are you asking if one would marry a person they slept with the first time they met? To each their own, but there were two tango dancers that night so if they repulse you, then you should be repulsed with yourself.

The Zack   

I guess it depends on what ur intention was in the first place. If it was to fully know how she is on bed before signing the marriage aka life time contract then qiil baad leedahay :D:D

Kool_Kat   

One-night-stand is so 1999! Get wid da program young playa, it is now refer to as hit-and-run! ;)

BTW, a one night stand shouldn' mean so much for one start a topic about it, or to even bring the term one-night-stand and marriage in the same thought...I think wacdaro baad aragtay, gabadha makaa waashay? icon_razz.gif

The Zack   

^Malaha i dhig i dhig bey kaga siisay wiilku, there is a reason he had to open a whole thread about a mere one-stand he experienced.