Sign in to follow this  
Nameless

Whose got the Best Username on the Forum??

OG-Moti......Glad to see yu still kicking and very much alive. Well bro, how i couldn't respect OG-mote. You don't have to demand it. Anyway, i can see suffering from " Somali deprivation", , well walaal i can relate, Iam one of only three somalis in my town. I see no somalis either. Atleast you are in sunny place, iam in freezing little town. Just wondering, don't Combadia have small indegenious muslim population?...or was that Thialand only?

Ramadan Kariim

OG Moti   

Che bro.. yes we got muslims but as usual south east asia muslims are some how hard to deal with.. anyway the cambodian ones live in an isolated sociaty and they avoid to melt with cambodians .. a lot of them even consider themselves no Cambodians they called them Cham (muslims) and the cambodian people are called Khmers, anyway che i think people will start to say use the pm .. so i will stop giving useful information in public.. looool peace wa ramadan kariiim

Jamster   

Farah iyo Xalimo smile.gif and yes I am being bais here! What is the worth of having prejudice if you can not air it! smile.gif

Respectfully,

Farah

OG Moti   

flying still .. sister u know i am ur good friend, but allow me to say your signature is against women's rights and some how ment for to put man in position to accept female to share 50/50 thing, ur signature will encourage women to ask cook, clean and chage the baby, i think my dear sister you will be attacked my your own kind females and they will say it is against women's rights cause we dont need him to love us or protect us we can do it.... and u will be atttacked by men like me, cause then because of u i will have to cook, and clean.. dont put me in trouble .. change the signature sis.... smile.gif ...peace

flying-still! with that kind of signature u shouldnt be flying-still but securely grounded in happy home! i love your signy! alot xalimos/farahs

simply forgot about it this true fact. i dont think its about leaving the house hold work to one individual but doing things traditionally! no disrespect to brotha og-moti, i am sure he washing his dishes currently!lol! aint that right bro!unless u have the $ to hire domestic engineers

which could be plenty in the camb!

Xafsa   

Og-moti my dear lost soul of a brotha! there are no defined roles for men or for women...at least there shouldn't be. If the dishes need washin' it don;t matter who does it...if someone needs lovin' it doesn't matter who gives it to who. Ya feel me.

Rudy thanks hon...my sig speaks the truth.

Curly   

Actually my mum was on about that just the other night…she always uses it against me when I start going off with my anti-sexism rants. Anyways I can’t say anything against our religion, however I do think that everyone should adopt the synergy theory instead. We may be small and physically powerless (sometimes :D ) compared to men, but without us it just couldn’t work. (BTW this goes both ways)

hukri   

"Woman was made from the rib of man. She was not created from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be stepped upon. She was made from his side to be close to him, from beneath his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him"

what more needs to be said?? icon_razz.gif ...btw, any copyright or so on it??...nah but it's great, don't change it!! :D

And to answer the question I would have to say; MOI! :D:D

Juxa   

waxa la yiri out of eye out of heeeeee,,,,,,,,,,,,

100 pple and no mention of ma name, nor a single vote

those who will get blocked,bruised and forever in my bad books unless,,,,,,,,,,

og-moti ( cajuus aan aqoon wax u roon)

barwaaqo ( caato walaasheed ilowday)

wildcat ( i will do no more sniff, sniff, look ma girl)

ameenah ( and i was so proud,,,,,i liked yr vote on fatuma hahahaha)

LST ( ma anaa waalan,,,,,,,no comment)

ala tana waa ugu darantahay,,flying still,,,,,,i will clip yr wings.

finally where is my babe?

<<<<<isku haleen badanaaaaaaaaaaaa

waraaaaa haysta vote kiina,,,,,,,,bad day, tan aaba iigu darsoontay :mad:

nuune   

og-moti ( cajuus aan aqoon wax u roon)

lol juxa,u naxariiso wiilka,waa ku sidee lol,mise xanaaqaa kaa keenay,anyway,i mentioned your name but maadan arag,maanta waad kulushahay xoogaa :D

OG Moti   

I vote for Juxa only juxa no one else... cajuus kulahaaa, suuq dilida waligeed somali girl waa lagu ogaa iyo somalida oodhan ba,... war suuqa noo daaya ma deen baan idinka qaatay... Flying stil there are define rules between men and women, and rudy i was being sarcastic waryaaa.. The rule between men and women, is women are here to serve men and men to protect them.. That is clear and no question on that... women should make sure that the man could have rest and relaxation as much as possible and he shall protect her from harms.. that is the balance of life, but when a women says no I want to work and run around, then life becomes unbalanced and as we can see the world is getting worse and it is because of women forgetting their only role in life which is to serve men, make sure he is happy and make children I hope my wisdom makes sense cause i came up with those words after a careful thoughts and good thinking plus some in-depth research of truth and asked as well the opinion of wise and well known men and women, i hope i have enlightened you my fellow Somalis.... peace