Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Hargeisa Girls - Hablaha Hargeisa

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^6 that is just plain strange! i keep finding out some shid about that place they call somalia, i'm thinking maybe i should stop researching the damn place!

the problem is not a shortage of men, but valuable men....ones that have the ability to think beyond thier basic Qaad needs and take care of thier families.

p.s. he has to be reasonable on top of that and not uptight like he has a weggie.

and how do you measure if he is a valuable man or not before you get into the trap ???

People change after the marriage they say ,,,

RedSea   

Waryaa Jacaylbaro and Hunguri,

Our girls are not for sale you son of guns. I will do all mind kind a favor by shuting you up if you ever show up in Hargeysa, and Jacaylbaro, I will be there this summer, waa inoo dooxa Hargeysa, waxmatarayow. lool

Crystal Clearn,

Hargeysawis are super cool, absulately drop dead gorgeous, majority of them that is. Maybe you mingle with wrong kinda of people, which perhaps you thought were from that area.

make sure who you are accusing first. JC is Hargeysawi, take him as good example. He is not funny looking but he is funny period. smile.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^Loool^6 that is just plain strange! i keep finding out some shid about that place they call somalia, i'm thinking maybe i should stop researching the damn place!

Everthing you read is based on personalal judgement, some of them bias. However, until you go over there yourself, you shouldn't judge the place.

Now, before you go, clear you mind off of everything you have heard of the place. Good luck and see u in H-town. smile.gif

roobleh   

Though I am also Hargeysaawi, but I am definitely in the mood for courtship to have a wife from borame. They're beautiful and nice, my kind of woman. ;)

Aaliyyah   

You mean other than having different coloured body parts, hiding from the sun and winking at men and chatting them up all from behind their jalabee's, if that is not spooky enough I don't know what is!

ibtisam sis jacalbaro wax la hadlo oo ihtiraamu helay ee u dhaaf lol, gabadh hargeysa kasoo kaxeeso ku dheh , anaguna ducaan ugu darnay ;)

but I am definitely in the mood for courtship to have a wife from borame. They're beautiful and nice, my kind of woman.

Robleh walaalo just because a girl is from borame doesnt mean she is nice and all that. I think it all depends on the individual, their manners, values etc. It is good to avoid generalization.

wa salaam

Walee waxan oo hinaase ah waa cajiib ,,,,,,,,, even some men are jelaouse just coz two of us are in love :D:D

Hunguri ,, ma ila aragtay niyow ?? :D

roobleh   

JB, I do not have any joulousy. I already said my heehaa to you guys.

aaliyah, I love my hargeysawi girls, and they are in my wish list too. No one knows what's gonna happen but god.

RedSea   

Roobleh,

I agree girls from Boroma are mostly nice, the ones I have encountered thus far. But, and that is big but, Hargeysawi ladies I have to say are Allah's gift to mankind, cool as the other side of the pillow are they, smooth as silk.