Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Hargeisa Girls - Hablaha Hargeisa

Ibtisam   

AAliyah :eek: :eek: are you kidding me?? :confused: I guess not so i might as well answer your questions.

Ibtisam are u implying that I am no longer a good person because I started posting in politics section.lol I wonder why??

I never said anything about you being a good person or a bad person, but now that you have mentioned you have always come crossed as cool, calm and collected nice person. Since that’s the case the rest of your questions are just based on an assumption you made about what i think of you, so although I do not see the point answering them, I will anyway just to make my stance clear if nothing else.

Is it because I stated that we shouldn't divide somalis, and we should stay as a one nation? lemme put it this way, is my political perception conflicting with yrs??

A lot of people believe that Somalia is better off as one, rather than divided, it is not something addiga kuu gaarah, nor is it a new view, it does not bother me, nor does it make me like or dislike someone based on that. IS it in conflicting with mine you ask: Yes, ( I believe people should be and do as they deem fit as a society, not be forced or coerced into doing things) but so what? We disagree on other things in life as well. I have seen enough of life to know that you will have different views to everyone else, I disagree with red on a lot of things, so what, that is life, deal with it. We are both adults, i expect you to make your point without insulting me or belittling anyone's view, and i will do the same and you find a common ground with the person.

are u implying that perhaps since I don’t agree with you, then, I should stop posting??

No not at all (it is odd that you mention that i don't remember reading a post of yours in the politics section, replying to you or visa verse (in fact all post I made in the politics section are under one 2threads i think) my comment was actually a joke you blew out of proportion, I know people dislike red for his views because I see people bring up the issue all the time in other sections, hence my comment.

and why did you single out Xalane?? why not Alle-ubaahne, Fanisha , or Ebonique, it is because they were promoting your personal political stand. Personally, Xalane was the same as the rest of them, they all needed to learn howta express their views without insults.

I don't know who Fanisha or Ebonique is, have not seen any of their posts, nor have i seen Alle-ubaahne posts in the politics section (and he always wrote in difficult Somali, which puts me off reading his threads even in other sections) that is why I cannot comment on them not because as you claim they represent my view, (again your judgement). As for Xalan, if you read the women's section you will notice that we use to post backwards and forwards all the time and have jokes, in the politics section he is not the same person (I'm kind of surprised you are defending someone who wants to wipe off half of Somalia just because they have different views) Anyway He is not here to speak for himself so I'm going to leave it at that.

p.s. Why do you still call me Ibtisam?just wondering lol

Ibtisam   

^^Nacassnimaad iska thaa dear, waxaas aayaan kuu naacaay, all the time wad qooslasa, unless you are "toosha kaa miskeen, hoosta kaa liiciin" :D

Johnny B Wow you are still alive, where have you been, can you believe i missed you old man!

Johnny B   

Hey Yo JB , don't force me to use these lethal hands of mine , oooowah , Yeaaaw, Hyyy , ho.

Man, these Karete lessons paid off.

Xanthus,sweet thing, miss ya too, u know even though i failed to become your #1 main squeeze,i never failed to become your Balius. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Now now Young man, easy their, you are ever so slightly trying to trash my image dear, and I won't stand for that! How dare you make such assumptions! :mad: so ungentlemanly of you, siida kuuk man oogan

Johnny B   

Come on Xanthus, don't use that line on me, you know how much i adore both Hargeisa and your feet. if this is so not me, its becouse you haven't seen me mad on JB, as always , maybe itchy but never sassy. :D

wan is bedlay o ilbaxay noh ;) !!

Ibtisam   

^^^Hhhm if that is ilbaxay, :rolleyes: sounds like you are back to wearing diapers smile.gif And Johnny I’m not even from Hargeisa, or any where near it for that matter, my mum has never seen Hargeisa, and my dad has been there 2times his whole life, and I anit ever been either. Sorry to disappoint you, ask Jac to give you a hargeisa girl

roobleh   

^I think xan is cute! And she got balls and brain. Yes, I am an observer, and I know when I see one. I Know few others too.

xan, I always thought you where from the SL capital, aren't you?

Aaliyyah   

I never said anything about you being a good person or a bad person

Since you mentioned in your post that you were joking around, I wont take it personal. But, this is what you wrote :

Sis stop going to the politics section so much, lool it changes your preception of people, for example i though Xalan was a nice guy till I went to the Poltics section lool, changed clothes as they say.

Which ofcourse could only mean, the longer I posted in the politics section, my perception would change. If I understood it incorrectly please do clarify.

(I'm kind of surprised you are defending someone who wants to wipe off half of Somalia just because they have different views)

Xanthus I did not defend Xalane. All I said was why did you single him out, and if you read my post accurately you would see that I stated that he was the same as everyone else that was banned from the forum.

I know people dislike red for his views because I see people bring up the issue all the time in other sections, hence my comment.

Xanthus, from my point of view dislike/like shouldn't even be the issue when discussing politics. I dont like or dislike Red. Simply, I think he has a political view that he doesn’t even back up with any valid reasons. den again, People don't always have to agree with one another.

We are both adults, i expect you to make your point without insulting me or belittling anyone's view

Yeh sis we are both adults, and of course people would disagree on many different aspect of life not just politics. Also, I do not recall insulting you. If I did point it out.

wa salaamu alaikum

p.s. from now one u are xanthus!! ...magaca ibtisaam maxa ku nacday lol wa iga su'aale?? :confused:

Ibtisam   

^^^

Sis stop going to the politics section so much, lool it changes your preception of people, for example i though Xalan was a nice guy till I went to the Poltics section lool, changed clothes as they say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which ofcourse could only mean, the longer I posted in the politics section, my perception would change. If I understood it incorrectly please do clarify.

Yes you misunderstood, I meant that you had a perception of "red" which changed after seeing his political views, I was implying that different sides come out in different sections with the same members, hence my example of Xalan who was a nice bubbly, chatting guy on the women's section and angry kid in the politics section.

You did not insult me honey, I just meant in general, that if we do disagree, it is not a big deal we are both adults and should be able to get our point across in a civilized manner, without pissing each other off.

Ibtisam has retired for a while, it was starting to annoy me that everyone called me Ibti :D

Rooble a cut is cute waalaleh smile.gif But no I'm not from H town. smile.gif and i don't have xiiniyo redface.gif