Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Hargeisa Girls - Hablaha Hargeisa

Buuxo   

^^lol good observation.

hunguri,i knw a few sheekhads and they dont really have great personalities and although they try to be polite.anyhow good to see you took my advice.

Jb i didnt say you wrote the artice , just pointing out that it's not particular to hargeisa girls.

Well, the article said it is partucular to Hargeisa so we take it as it is untill other one reports from elsewhere ,,,,,,,

we can say everybody is just great ,,, that is impossible but generally speaking i think Hargeisa girls need some help :D:D

hey can u translate this shyte!! looks interesting but i am dumb about this type of af somali!! lool

yo, can u break down! to homies like me! i think i can do some help there! i dated 1 somaliland gal.she did have a booya body..but i had to cut here lose..she travelled more than the us president, so i had to x her. besides, she didnt wanna work!! me likes working gals.

looooooooooooooool .............

the article was written by a journalists from Mogadishu recently visited Hargeisa. They talking about how Hargeisa ladies are beautiful and good plus their shyness and dignity.

they then talk about how those gals are desperate from men living there ,,,, during afternoons you see a lot of those chicks driving cars and going around the city looking for the perfect mates.

They say men in Hargeisa are either jobless, chewing Khat or busy on business. Almost all of those busy folks are married and they busy most of the time working and stuff like that.

hell yah!....i be there this summer!! low rider checks! i dig that...! besides, my x room mate's family owns the Ambaasidor hotel and he promised me free room. its about time i take his offer.

well come to lilpop city!! loooooool

Ibtisam   

Funny when my brother came back from HArgisa last year he had a different story to tell. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

looooooooooooooool .............

the article was written by a journalists from Mogadishu recently visited Hargeisa. They talking about how Hargeisa ladies are beautiful and good plus their shyness and dignity.

they then talk about how those gals are desperate from men living there ,,,, during afternoons you see a lot of those chicks driving cars and going around the city looking for the perfect mates.

They say men in Hargeisa are either jobless, chewing Khat or busy on business. Almost all of those busy folks are married and they busy most of the time working and stuff like that.

i anticipate an invation :D

Ibtisam   

You mean other than having different coloured body parts, hiding from the sun and winking at men and chatting them up all from behind their jalabee's, if that is not spooky enough I don't know what is! :rolleyes:

loooooooooooooooooooooooool .... NO it is not pimp.com,,, only girls are suffering and looking for better men that is it ,,,,,, can u help them out ???

If not, lemme see what i can do dee ,,,,,,, :D