Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Hargeisa Girls - Hablaha Hargeisa

Hunguri   

looooooooooool@ Jacaylbro. Hey ibti you are a thread hijacker. Please dont disturb us.

Dabshid, haye when are you gonna get ready :D ?

Ibtisam   

Hunguri talk about the pot calling the kettle back. Nigga Please, old man aaya khaati kaa joogan haablih Somalia, every old, Fat, disable, demented, ugly dude in Diaspora is going back to buy a girl from her dad :rolleyes: When I reach back home, I’m put you all out of business, and get them Xalimo's into schools to get their attitude :D

looooooooooool@save the xaliimo :D:D

U can't save them especially when there is a money ,,,,,,, u know even if you take them to a school then we can still buy them before they finish :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^^well you better start stocking buying because the opportunity is closing up fast.

Hey JAc i heard young men and women do not walk on road together (even if they are married or brothers/sister) coz everyone thinks they are on a date and throws stones and abuse and shid at them?? is that true??

Hunguri haa waalo, why are you in my Ocean laakiin, my Bidaar is my business, don't cut off my leg in public and tell my ocean to everyone!

lool CL yeah save the Halimo's foundation.

Hey JAc i heard young men and women do not walk on road together (even if they are married or brothers/sister) coz everyone thinks they are on a date and throws stones and abuse and shid at them?? is that true??

That is what we use to observe but now everything is Ok ,,,,,, come to the streets at the evenings and you'll find hundreds of young boys and girls hanging around holding hands and wrists ,,,,,,,,, :D:D

sheeko@ holding hands ibti they bloody tend to hold hands in london also u know how rare is to spot somali couples regadless of married or dating holding hands?

jacl dont worry once ibti is finished with those gals those $30 of ures wont buy ure her shadow let alone her time, hadeerto baa order ure last bunch u serial innocence snacher.

Will see who is winning here once Ibti start that foundation ,,,,,,,, i think no one will enroll anyway :D

I know somalis don't hold hands but the very young boys and girls do only when they are dating ,,,, once they get married they never do it again ,,,,,,, :D:D