Sign in to follow this  
Goonle

Fellows, what are the advantages of sponsoring a young 17/18 yr old girl from back ho

Gediid   

^^^Same thing here until I read the 1st post.I guess the poster hasnt been home in a long time or if he has I suppose he hangs out with the less affluent who have no access to a car or education.

I hate to wake anyone up from their dream but girls back home are a lot tougher than the dumb bimbo you portray in this post.Guys please if you think going home is your way out to being impotent please go right ahead and make sure you dont slam the door as you leave on your quest to find a young innocent baadiye girl from Somalia cuz the way you talking the only innocent ones are the onces tending to the goats and sheep in baadiye..... :D

Som@li   

Goonle,it seems you have sme serious issues with girls in the west,what have thy done to you??, or it is just that they intimidate you cuz they ar educated!

The best part of getting a wife from back home is you will have a gauranteed beautiful wife. The thing is, because you are from the west, you will get to choose your wife from many many beautiful somali girls. Everyone(relatives ofcourse) will be offering you their daughter.

J.Lee   

Originally posted by Goonle:

For one youre sure not to be picking up a huge student loans as part of your vows if u ship one from back home. They wont ask for a car cuz at least for the first few yr she wont have a license. Your lunch will be diyaar everyday after work. U never have to worry about doing your laundry, and most of all ull never argue about the remote cuz she probably wont know that the heck is on TV lol.

Oddly enough, those are the same reasons why I want to "sponsor" a young man from back home.

Beerlula   

10 years or so in the west and the qaxootis are acting like they were born in the west looking down on Somalis back home.....how amusing.

Some of you guys are under the illussion that girls back home are desperate to marry a guy for the sole reason he comes from abroad.....what a bunch of losers! U should go back you would be surprised what is in store for you.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^
:D
War ninka dharka ha kaseebin !! But on a serious note, it does happen. I hear it's a running scam nowadays. Use a Faarax Tagsiile to come to the West, have him pay for the ESL classes, get that basaaaboor, and then sponsor her real xabeebi back home. Gotta be careful, G

The average blokey bloke makes sure he impregnates the girl back in where she's these days, and brings her fully loaded with his seeds. Trapping an innocent girl into wifehood/motherhood, taking away her freedom to love and choose. Uh, the nerve of some men :mad: Ain't that a B@tch!

3 amigos rebuttal ( rudy, genoole, somarican)!

bishy! it looks like i am following u tonite! aint u the one with list thats longer than the american constitution! i advise to looks else where for your services! u have depleted your faraax options! just an fyi!

zephy! so only good faraax is dead faraax! amazing!! my dream was always my kind! i cant tell yah what heartache i been through, just cuz i never hard the chance to meat a xalimo for so long!! the day it happened! a 10 pond gorilla was lifted off my back! i pointed up and said, thank you! thank you!! i believe..... in miracles

and u wonder why they skip u! by the way, my wife is from the holy land! i aint no fool! straight up! sista! i learnt it the hard way!!

smile.gif

for the skirt wearing bro! plz, the 3 amigos and the rest of the gang! wanna say to u! ce la vie!!

but its all words bro! just watch out!! r u still german!! lool! never mind!!

:confused:

Goonle   

Bisharo The average blokey bloke makes sure he impregnates the girl back in where she's these days, and brings her fully loaded with his seeds. Trapping an innocent girl into wifehood/motherhood, taking away her freedom to love and choose. Uh, the nerve of some men [Mad] Ain't that a B@tch!

Now someone on the other side finally understanding the technique used these days to secure loyalty lol.

After she drops about 3 kids and has a visbly protruding Gluteus Maximus she is safe to be transported across the atlantic.

Goonle   

[Rush Limbaugh] [/ Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.

We're not sexists, we're chauvinists -- we're male chauvinist pigs, and we're happy to be because we think that's what men were destined to be. We think that's what women want. [4/15/04] ]

Truly one one of the greatest republican minds of the 21st century.

.... has a visbly pertruding Gluteus Maximus she is safe to be transported across the atlantic.

Goonle, thank you for a good laugh. Never knew it took time to reach those proportions.

The things we learn through the net these days, *shakes head * its all love for our ppl

[Rush Limbaugh] [/ Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.

We're not sexists, we're chauvinists -- we're male chauvinist pigs, and we're happy to be because we think that's what men were destined to be. We think that's what women want. [4/15/04] ]

Truly one one of the greatest republican minds of the 21st century.

Good on you kid.Quoting a Drug Addicted Bigot.

Says alot about you. Oh for the record,its PROTRUDING,Not pertruding icon_razz.gif

I think its a lovely idea. Good luck brah. :cool:

[Edited]- Oh! You asked for advantages...hmmm. Well...err...think of the ajjar will get...sort of like a charity case. :rolleyes: